Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

Anyone else feel Chax have the potential of becoming a supercouple?!?!

Like Adelle or Jack & Martha! :wub:

They've already been compared to both those couples in magazine articles before!

What d'you guys think?!?!

I am not sure about that. They seem to be arguing more than being together.

Well I didn't really mean now anyway!

They'd have to be together, and making it work, fir a long time before they could be considered a supercouple!

I was just wondering whether anybody thought they have the potential to be one!

I think they do!

They have such natural, amazing chemistry like previous supercouples!

Obviously they've got a long way to go but I really think they could be great!

I just feel there are similar patterns with Chax, Adelle and Jack & Martha!

all three couples were immensely popular with the public the minute they got together!

I just hope they make it work, becuase it they did it could be really amazing!! :D

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie slapping his hand away in public says a lot about their current status.

They really need to sit down and have a serious conversation of this pairing is to have any chance of being anything more than friends with benefits. Charlie can't keep hiding it from everyone because she's afraid of the affect it will have on her relationship and Brax needs to seperate himself completely from anything dodgy if he wants to have a normal relationship with a police officer.

I dunno if he's directly involved in whatever illegal stash the Riverboys are hiding, but him covering for Heath and making dangerous threats against Angelo makes him just as bad.

If that's how he wants to continue then I don't want to see Charlie have anything to do with him. I mean seriously, a guy doesn't go to those extreme lengths to threaten someone if he has nothing to hide. Verbal threats is one thing, using gun fire to spoke someone, is a far more serious matter!!

Edit: Spoiler tags added

Edited by john003au

They really need to sit down and have a serious conversation of this pairing is to have any chance of being anything more than friends with benefits. Charlie can't keep hiding it from everyone because she's afraid of the affect it will have on her relationship and Brax needs to seperate himself completely from anything dodgy if he wants to have a normal relationship with a police officer.

I dunno if he's directly involved in whatever illegal stash the Riverboys are hiding, but him covering for Heath and making dangerous threats against Angelo makes him just as bad. If that's how he wants to continue then I don't want to see Charlie have anything to do with him. I mean seriously, a guy doesn't go to those extreme lengths to threaten someone if he has nothing to hide. Verbal threats is one thing, using gun fire to spoke someone, is a far more serious matter!!

I most definately agree!

This is where I get really confused about Brax though!

It is so obvious that he is sick of hiding his relationship with Charlie, but if he is so serious about them, why is he so dangerous and so involved in seemingly dodgy stuff!

You're right too about Chax!

They need to sit down and figure out whether their relationship is actually going to work out!

If/When they eventually go public, Charlie, and I suppose Brax too, is going to get a lot of slack from the locals and the River Boys and they need to figure out whether they can handle it because Charlie clearly isn't at the moment at all!

Sadly though, and it happened with Adelle, Brax is going to get sick of keeping it a secret and is going to call off his relationship with Charlie until she is ready to get over being seen with him in public.

That might not happen of course....whatever Brax's doing might be exposed before he gets a chance! Charlie might end things with him before he gets a chance to end things with her!

Edit: With the hand thing though, she might have just been pissed off with him at that stage! But when he lifted his hand to her cheek....hmm

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

I dunno if he's directly involved in whatever illegal stash the Riverboys are hiding, but him covering for Heath and making dangerous threats against Angelo makes him just as bad. If that's how he wants to continue then I don't want to see Charlie have anything to do with him. I mean seriously, a guy doesn't go to those extreme lengths to threaten someone if he has nothing to hide. Verbal threats is one thing, using gun fire to spoke someone, is a far more serious matter!!

I most definately agree!

It is so obvious that he is sick of hiding his relationship with Charlie, but if he is so serious about them, why is he so dangerous and so involved in seemingly dodgy stuff!

They need to sit down and figure out whether their relationship is actually going to work out!

If/When they eventually go public, Charlie, and I suppose Brax too, is going to get a lot of slack from the locals and the River Boys and they need to figure out whether they can handle it because Charlie clearly isn't at the moment at all!

Sadly though, and it happened with Adelle, Brax is going to get sick of keeping it a secret and is going to call off his relationship with Charlie until she is ready to get over being seen with him in public.

That might not happen of course....whatever Brax's doing might be exposed before he gets a chance! Charlie might end things with him before he gets a chance to end things with her!

Edit: With the hand thing though, she might have just been pissed off with him at that stage! But when he lifted his hand to her cheek....hmm

I agree with you both.

I think that Brax & Charlie need to really talk things out instead of Charlie shying away from that conversation all the time. Brax just confuses me so much I just don't know what to think :unsure: He has made it clear that he wants them to be open about being together & I thought Brax seemed genuinely conerned for Charlie in the last 2 episodes acting quite concerned & wanting to show his affection but didn't he see where the bottle was coming from? He was instant to warn her it was coming & it looked to me like he was looking right in the direction where it was coming from, I felt like he was genuine with his concern but it would really annoy me if he saw it & was covering for one of those dumb ass riverboys, when I don't know why he bothers I know he's big on protecting his friends/family but no that's not cool he should be better than that he needs to learn some people just aren't worth it those riverboys are some of those people.

The way he is with Charlie makes me squee, but then I see him act weird or something & I just don't know what to think :unsure: he wants to be with her yet he's acting quite dangerous & suspicious he should know the score shes a copper, I don't see Charlie doing him any favours & I hope she doesn't either, ultimately she's not stupid at the end of the day, she's pretty smart.

I just have my reservations I want to like Brax so much I really do & he seemed really genuine & I hope he was being because they're amazing together. Don't get me wrong he's not innocent in everything but I don't think he's a bad guy deep down the same with Casey & they come across that way but then Brax will do something that will just totally confuse me like the thing with Angelo & I'm like arghhh! The whole mystery with him is driving me crazy, I just really want to know what they've been upto so I can get a clear picture.

I just hope Brax isn't too involved whatever it turns out to be because I have a feeling Heath & Brodie are behind alot of it. Those two are such tools honestly.

I just would really like to see things work out for Brax & Charlie, because I agree with your earlier post LauraPhilly. I really do believe & feel like they can become a supercouple, the supercouple of the whole show actually giving them time to progress & work hard at a relationship with one-another. I think they are that amazing together they have the potential to be really epic, they have the most amazing chemistry, that kind that is just so natural & explosive & I don't just mean physically but emotionally aswell, there is so much room there for real progression because I think there has been an emotional connection between them since the beginning that's how it feels to me. Like when he approached Charlie at the station in her office about Casey & Ruby, he got through to her, he broke down her wall & she softened towards him slightly more after that, even though she wouldn't admit it at that point you could see it, he gave her great advice & she listened. They have all the potential to reach all of that, but they need to sort things out first, Brax needs to stop being so dangerous & dodgy & Charlie needs to stop with them being so secretive and passive in public. They both just need to stop with all the secrets & be honest with each other. I hope they reach that point and eventually work things out but I think before they can have a chance to do that what Brax has been upto will come into question, it won't be plain sailing for them to begin with, it never is for any truly great couple on a show, they have to go through the struggles first. I just hope that they do get the chance to work things out & hopefully eventually be together. They deserve to be happy with each other. :wub:

Edited by l444

• 2 weeks later...

I most definately agree!

I agree with you both.

I think that Brax & Charlie need to really talk things out instead of Charlie shying away from that conversation all the time. Brax just confuses me so much I just don't know what to think :unsure: He has made it clear that he wants them to be open about being together & I thought Brax seemed genuinely conerned for Charlie in the last 2 episodes acting quite concerned & wanting to show his affection but didn't he see where the bottle was coming from? He was instant to warn her it was coming & it looked to me like he was looking right in the direction where it was coming from, I felt like he was genuine with his concern but it would really annoy me if he saw it & was covering for one of those dumb ass riverboys, when I don't know why he bothers I know he's big on protecting his friends/family but no that's not cool he should be better than that he needs to learn some people just aren't worth it those riverboys are some of those people.

The way he is with Charlie makes me squee, but then I see him act weird or something & I just don't know what to think :unsure: he wants to be with her yet he's acting quite dangerous & suspicious he should know the score shes a copper, I don't see Charlie doing him any favours & I hope she doesn't either, ultimately she's not stupid at the end of the day, she's pretty smart.

I just have my reservations I want to like Brax so much I really do & he seemed really genuine & I hope he was being because they're amazing together. Don't get me wrong he's not innocent in everything but I don't think he's a bad guy deep down the same with Casey & they come across that way but then Brax will do something that will just totally confuse me like the thing with Angelo & I'm like arghhh! The whole mystery with him is driving me crazy, I just really want to know what they've been upto so I can get a clear picture.

I just hope Brax isn't too involved whatever it turns out to be because I have a feeling Heath & Brodie are behind alot of it. Those two are such tools honestly.

I just would really like to see things work out for Brax & Charlie, because I agree with your earlier post LauraPhilly. I really do believe & feel like they can become a supercouple, the supercouple of the whole show actually giving them time to progress & work hard at a relationship with one-another. I think they are that amazing together they have the potential to be really epic, they have the most amazing chemistry, that kind that is just so natural & explosive & I don't just mean physically but emotionally aswell, there is so much room there for real progression because I think there has been an emotional connection between them since the beginning that's how it feels to me. Like when he approached Charlie at the station in her office about Casey & Ruby, he got through to her, he broke down her wall & she softened towards him slightly more after that, even though she wouldn't admit it at that point you could see it, he gave her great advice & she listened. They have all the potential to reach all of that, but they need to sort things out first, Brax needs to stop being so dangerous & dodgy & Charlie needs to stop with them being so secretive and passive in public. They both just need to stop with all the secrets & be honest with each other. I hope they reach that point and eventually work things out but I think before they can have a chance to do that what Brax has been upto will come into question, it won't be plain sailing for them to begin with, it never is for any truly great couple on a show, they have to go through the struggles first. I just hope that they do get the chance to work things out & hopefully eventually be together. They deserve to be happy with each other. :wub:

I love this post, but I still think it looks as if he is using her right now. Until that is addressed (is he?) then they can't sort anything out.

Really enjoyed this weeks episodes. However, I can't help but feel that Brax was more interested in trying to work out whether Angelo had spoken to Charlie about what he saw rather than being jealous that she was going out with another guy. When he went round to Leah's asking her about work and when she went to Angelo's for her 'date' he seemed more preoccupied with keeping her away from Angelo than anything else. Is this a bad sign? I hope not. I feel like the past week has seen a bit of role reversal where Charlie's very much into him yet he seemed to have grown somewhat bored now that he'd captured what he was chasing. Any thoughts?

This is what I think as well. This is the only place where I really thought he was using her. He didn't really want to talk to her at all. Horrible scene. Made him out to be really slimy. :angry:

I've taken this from the spoiler section because, as Pierced Music kindly reminded us, we're not allowed talk about episodes that have aired.

Spoilers for UK viewers so I'm putting tags on this! :)

She knows what he is. She doesn't care, she likes him and wants him. She will bring him down when she has evidence but for the time being she likes her badboy.

Totally agree with you 100%.

You could tell that she knew he was hiding something, but yet she was still willing to be with him!

:wub:

He knew that she was going to try to bring him down and she knows that he is dodgey but yet they still like each other.

Again, I absolutely agree with you!

Brax could tell that Charlie knew that he was hiding something and even on some level I think he knows that she is going to discover whatever it is that he is hiding!

I think he kinda likes that challenge too though! I think he likes Charlie because she's more than just your average chick.

She doesn't take any nonsense, she's a tough cookie and she's a cop!

Pretty sexy and very appealing to a guy!

I loved this scene the more I watch it cause it is sad in a way cause they are destined to be doomed. Charlie IS a cop and nothing can change that and Brax is the criminal, yet they are in love.....or will be no doubt by the look of them.

MAN I LOVED THAT SCENE! It was DEEP!!! lol

Yeah, it's quite sad isn't it!

It almost identical to Romeo & Juliet, just a modern version of it!

Hopefully it will never end like Romeo & Juliet but, unlike any other couple that has been compared to Romeo & Juliet (of which there have been a lot on the show!), it seems that the storyline that the scriptwriters have written for Chax is very much like the tragic love story!

To each other, they are both the forbidden fruit, but that is what makes them like each other more; the fact that they know deep down that they cant be together!

I definately think today was a turning point for Chax!

I don't know whether the writers intended the moment today to be so significant, but it really was!

The look that they both exchanged, the acceptance that Brax has of Charlie's digging, and her's of his secrets...definately a turning point!

It has also kinda given me hope before!

Hope that maybe sometime again they will get back together!

They are so good together, there is no way the writers could keep them apart forever!