Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

I think Brax and Charlie are kind of a rip off of adelle

I wouldn't say they are a "rip off of Adelle" ?

Do you see this because Belle acted like she didn't like Aden at the start in the same way as Charlie is doing now with Brax ?

I personally don't think they are a 'rip off' of Adelle however I do think there are similarities between the two couples - The chemistry between Brax andCharlie is fantastic to watch, Charlie doesn't want anyone to know just like early days with Belle and Aden and the secrecy etc... I just hope the writers do not drag the whole Charlie/Brax relationship out and when they finally get their act together like Adelle one or the other leaves. It would be really good to actually see a relationship develop long term on this show as in the past e.g. Shane & Angel, Rebecca & Travis these were long term and had many a good storyline.

My thoughts anyway I just don't want to see the whole drawn out relationship crap again - either get it together or forget it.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt sorry for Brax tonight... He really likes Charlie...

Did anyone see the preview for tomorrow? I don't think she is honest with him about the date.

I hope they both just admit their feelings and be a proper couple.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Really enjoyed this weeks episodes. However, I can't help but feel that Brax was more interested in trying to work out whether Angelo had spoken to Charlie about what he saw rather than being jealous that she was going out with another guy. When he went round to Leah's asking her about work and when she went to Angelo's for her 'date' he seemed more preoccupied with keeping her away from Angelo than anything else. Is this a bad sign? I hope not. I feel like the past week has seen a bit of role reversal where Charlie's very much into him yet he seemed to have grown somewhat bored now that he'd captured what he was chasing. Any thoughts?

Really enjoyed this weeks episodes. However, I can't help but feel that Brax was more interested in trying to work out whether Angelo had spoken to Charlie about what he saw rather than being jealous that she was going out with another guy. When he went round to Leah's asking her about work and when she went to Angelo's for her 'date' he seemed more preoccupied with keeping her away from Angelo than anything else. Is this a bad sign? I hope not. I feel like the past week has seen a bit of role reversal where Charlie's very much into him yet he seemed to have grown somewhat bored now that he'd captured what he was chasing. Any thoughts?

Im thinking he does not want Angelo talking crap and getting involved in his and Charlie's relationship. I think Brax does like Charlie

:)

Im thinking he does not want Angelo talking crap and getting involved in his and Charlie's relationship. I think Brax does like Charlie

:)

I enjoyed this week also however I think Brax has more on his mind than just Charlie at the moment even though I love these 2 together and think the chemistry is fantastic - I just hope the writers either have the 2 of them together or not!!!! I don't want the whole drawn out relationship crap we have seen so many times on this show previously where eventually you just lose interest. Couples can stay together and have great storylines and this couple could really be utilised especially with Ruby being Charlie's daughter and although Brax is not Casey's dad he is his father figure. Sometimes I actually question the writers as surely not everyone is summer bay is cursed with the relationship hoodo - seperation/divorce rate is a little over the top for a small country town - my opinion anyway

Anyone else feel Chax have the potential of becoming a supercouple?!?!

Like Adelle or Jack & Martha! :wub:

They've already been compared to both those couples in magazine articles before!

What d'you guys think?!?!

yeah i agree... you can tell they do really like each other..

They've already been compared to both those couples in magazine articles before!

I am not sure about that. They seem to be arguing more than being together.

I am not sure about that. They seem to be arguing more than being together.

They have so much chemistry, its amazing.

Love them together :)

They will be a couple soon. They will have their up and downs but im sure they will be a long lasting couple.

I notice that both of those couples ended when one of them was killed haha.