Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

^ Agreed!

I think Charlie & Brax are AMAZING! The chemistry is most definitely there with them, and Charlie has become so much more likeable to me as a character now that Brax has been added to the mix :D Its about time she became involved in some more lighthearted stuff as opposed to the real heavy,depressing couple of years shes had!

I think H&A are actually building them up to be something big and its really looking as if they are letting go of the Charlie/Angelo pairing which is rather odd! With

Angelo confirmed to be leaving the show, I would definitely think this is the end of them as a couple....Thank God!

:P

Where does it say that

Angelo was leaving the show ?

TV Week

What is it suppose to say where the black marks are??

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it suppose to say where the black marks are??

They're spoiler tags (so people who don't want to know what's coming up won't be spoiled) - highlight the black box with your mouse, and you'll be able to see the words underneath.

As for Charlie/Brax, I really like that they're sparking, and he's trying to get a feel for the kind of person she is - but he doesn't seem to be the kind to rile her or be obnoxious about the fact that he has an effect on her. Should be interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

The latest episode was really good! They were really talking to eachother, and I love how he gave her advice and she never rejected him, hopefully they'll be together soon! They have the chemistry, it's unreal and I can't wait to see more of them :wub:

Edited by charlieandbrax-homeandaway

I love these two :wub: And as much and as much as Charlie is trying to deny her feelings toward him, there is still that little bit of her that is wanting to get to know him(imo) after their talk at the station. Their eyes are a give away, I'm no expert on body language/eye specifics, but it seems that even though they aren't saying anything, they are wanting to be with each other. They would be so hot together, the chemistry is already there! and each episode that features the two just makes the episode better! I really can't wait for these two to get together :wub:

With the conversation at the station... charlie has let her guard down with him. That's a big thing for her. I think it's going to happen, and it will be a big thing. They seem to come from the opposite side of the tracks, but there's no denying chemistry when it's there! And boy, it's there!!! :lol:

It was only few months ago several on here were saying Charlie/Angelo were the greatest ever, best chemistry ever, must stay together forever - now some of the same people are saying Charlie/Brax are the greatest,best chemistry ever lol!

Do people genuinely think Charlie has had amazing chemistry with everyone or are people just fickle and when one hot good looking couple ends they simply move on to the next?

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

rachelFAN....I think the "Changelo" are just realising that Charlie and Angelo are never going to get back together, so they're moving on to Charlie's next conquest eho they will probably champion by the end of the year.

Personally I'm glad Changelo are through. I hated that pairing. They were the most boring couple on the show. I like Brax. He has attitude, but it's more quick wit than anything else and he makes me laugh. He has an arrogance about him, but it's only about business and respect that we see this arrogance coming from him. Unlike Angelo who's arrogance came across as being smug. A trait I really disliked in the character.

I hope Charlie and Brax get a good run. And hopefully, they won't be on and off like a light switch, as was the situation with "Changelo".

I know it's Home & Away so things happen at super fast speed but he's only been on the show a few weeks and people are rabid for them to get together already. And I'm sure they will* which will inevitably lead to a break up and then they'll get back together and break up etc. etc.

When was the last time they had a couple take their time getting together and then just stay together? Sally & Flynn? Rachel & Tony?

There's a promo video for when it came back after Christmas break and it shows them kissing and it's not the one from outside the surf club. I'm not sure how far in advance they film but if it was in a promo made like 2 months ago it can't be that far off happening in the show.

Oh and I was just reading the character descriptions on the H&A website and it says about Brax and some

"friend with benefits" girl. Have we seen her yet or do we think we will see her at all?

I'm trying to catch up on a few episodes so I haven't seen all their episodes yet. Seems a bit random to throw that into the description and then not do anything with it.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

The spoiler promos from the beginning of the year and the end of year promo from the last episode of last year, for the episodes which are to air, were filmed roughly 3 months ago. So, some of the things you mentioned, such as the other Brax and Charlie kiss, and not the one that was already shown outside the surf club, will probably air in the next couple of weeks.

A lot of stuff within those spoiler promos have happened, such as Ruby and Romeo, Elijahs return, the arrival of The Riverboys, the riot at Angelo's. And Roo's impending return is tomorrow. So I'm guessing that other kiss, will happen in the next 2-3 weeks??? or maybe I'm wayyyy off.