Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

I think these two have great chemistry from the second episode the Rivers boys was in, there was a spark between them.

From the promo's it showed that they kissed and the spoilers tell that they kiss also. On Brax's charcter profile it says he has a secret affair, so it will be interesting it also says he's never been in love but then he meets charlie... Can't wait for this its gonna be exciting and hot!

:wub:

Edited by Jen
Spoiler tags added

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I am sooo torn! As much as I loved Charlie and Angelo together, I'm really loving the Charlie and Brax interaction so far and finding myself hoping they get together real soon. They have great chemistry and I think I would really love them as a couple.

^ Agreed!

I think Charlie & Brax are AMAZING! The chemistry is most definitely there with them, and Charlie has become so much more likeable to me as a character now that Brax has been added to the mix :D Its about time she became involved in some more lighthearted stuff as opposed to the real heavy,depressing couple of years shes had!

I think H&A are actually building them up to be something big and its really looking as if they are letting go of the Charlie/Angelo pairing which is rather odd! With

Angelo confirmed to be leaving the show, I would definitely think this is the end of them as a couple....Thank God!

:P

^ Agreed!

I think Charlie & Brax are AMAZING! The chemistry is most definitely there with them, and Charlie has become so much more likeable to me as a character now that Brax has been added to the mix :D Its about time she became involved in some more lighthearted stuff as opposed to the real heavy,depressing couple of years shes had!

I think H&A are actually building them up to be something big and its really looking as if they are letting go of the Charlie/Angelo pairing which is rather odd! With

Angelo confirmed to be leaving the show, I would definitely think this is the end of them as a couple....Thank God!

Where does it say that

Angelo was leaving the show ?

^ Agreed!

Where does it say that

Angelo was leaving the show ?

TV Week