Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd put it out there that Chax are celebrating their 3 month anniversary tomorrow! :P:wub:

3 months?

Has Charlie ever been together with someone this long before, without breaking it up..

Edited by maciam

Just thought I'd put it out there that Chax are celebrating their 3 month anniversary tomorrow! :P:wub:

3 months?

Has Charlie ever been together with someone this long before, without breaking it up..

Aha, maybe that's why they break up next week.

No I think she was with Angelo for longer...I'm not sure though!

3 months?

Yeah, but they broke it off all the time, and later got back together..

3 months?

It was mentioned at the beginning of last year that they'd been together six months without a break, when he was first asking her to move in with him.

3 months?

It was mentioned at the beginning of last year that they'd been together six months without a break, when he was first asking her to move in with him.

Wow, was it really for that long?? Never would have thought about Charlie coping for this long with it..

3 months?

Wow, was it really for that long?? Never would have thought about Charlie coping for this long with it..

Actually, I think they were together for six months twice.They got together around about the time of the bus explosion, around July time, and didn't break up until near the beginning of the following year, then they got back together round about the time Hugo came back around June and broke up between seasons.

3 months?

Actually it's not three months as Charlie broke it off with Brax on 8 June after Angelo's warning. Even if it was only for a short time, she did end it, so it was still a break up. This will be the second break up in a short time and even though she will no doubt be chasing straight back after him like last time, there will come a time when she will eventually learn the truth about Brax's criminal involvement and the fact he was using her (at least I hope they don't keep him lying to her forever), so I doubt this will be the last break up either. It annoys me how when Charlie does end it with him or cools it off with him like she did after she blew the boat drug bust that Brax doesn't seem to make much of an effort to go after her; it alway seems to be Charlie running back to him.