Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Charlie was with Angelo, she kept breaking it off all the time, and I really don't want Charlie's and Brax' relationship to go the same way.

I hope this will last, and that we will see them get over their many obstacles on the way. The Bay needs a stable younger couple too.

Charlie and BRax would be the perfect couple!

To be quite honest, I think they've got a long way to go before they become a steady couple! Both have a lot of issues to sort out first before that can really happen!

As far as I know, their relationship is quite popular with H&A fans so if the writers are watching this trend, they'll know it would be stupid not to give the fans what they want at some point, but to also make it realistic, well soap-realistic, Charlie and Brax's individual characters will have to be dealt with first; their problems and their issues!

I'm sure Charlie and Brax will

get back together again

but I'm hoping it won't be rushed...just so that it would be realistic, so that when/if they do decide to

get back together

that it wouldnt be an unrealistic step for them!

Charlie and BRax would be the perfect couple!

To be quite honest, I think they've got a long way to go before they become a steady couple! Both have a lot of issues to sort out first before that can really happen!

As far as I know, their relationship is quite popular with H&A fans so if the writers are watching this trend, they'll know it would be stupid not to give the fans what they want at some point, but to also make it realistic, well soap-realistic, Charlie and Brax's individual characters will have to be dealt with first; their problems and their issues!

I'm sure Charlie and Brax will

get back together again

but I'm hoping it won't be rushed...just so that it would be realistic, so that when/if they do decide to

get back together

that it wouldnt be an unrealistic step for them!

I agree with making it realistic for a soap anyway but I don't want to see the same path followed as previosly and always the same outcome - the writers need to give us something different and to not make things predictable.

Being honest, Charlie and Brax are no different to Jack and Martha or Haley and Noah. Both these couples were red hot couples of their time on the show. Charlie and Brax will be no different. Eventually somebody else will come in and take their place. I get that they have chemistry...but isn't that the ponit?? Aren't couples supposed to have chemistry acting or not?? I don't get what's so special about them?

I love their chemistry adn their scenes together. I dont think another couple will take their place in my eyes any time soon.

I hear what you are saying as that is the way I feel about Adelle - love Chax together but Aden & Belle are still my fav couple of all time on H & A - and I have watched right from the very first episode ever shown.