If No One Will Listen

Guest Louise_2983

Awwwww! I was so hoping Nicole would come around or atleast say she'd have a little part in the babies life

I really loved the scene with Nicole, Belle and Aden

Sooooo glad she flushed the pills :D But Liam's turned up <_< How dare he use the window!

Cant wait to read more!!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant wait to read more!!

hopefully another chapter soon!!

we are like vultures with this Fic - barely an hour after the most recent update we are asking for more!

spose that shows you how much it is liked :D

yeah so....

Update soon?..... :lol:

not the window thats sacred to Aden :lol:

Brilliant update loving the cute aden and belle scenes :wub: just hope Liam doesn't drag her back to the drugs that would be too :(

Your fics are so addictive, I love them. :D

Ok first of all, just to get this off my chest

LIAM - THE WINDOW BELONGS TO ADEN!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE WINDOW!!!!!

yeah that's better :D

I feel so sorry for Nicole :( She really does believe she's doing what's best for the baby and good on her really for sticking to it despite the obvious pain it's causing her.

Loved the scene with Aden Nic and Belle - loving the friends and SATC references

So Glad that Aden is at the top of Belle's list :wub:

Oncwe again a brill chapter and can't wait till the next one!

Oh, just have to add - Aden in a towel yes yes yes - Aden in a dress no no no!! :lol:

That was a great chapter, I was hoping that Nicole would change her mind.

I liked the conversation between Aden, Belle and Nicole :D

& Liam climbing through the window, the window belongs to Aden, he's the one who allways climbs through Belles window!

Brilliant update Louise, looking forward to the next one :)

:wub: Loved it, pure magic :wub:

I think Nicole is handling things pretty ok after giving up her baby and having her in the Bay. I love the way you write her, so beautiful :)

Belle and Aden are just amazing, and Im so glad Belle flushed the pills down the toilet, but Liam better not mess up her recovery :angry:

update soon

Loved the conversation between Aden, Belle and Nicole.I'm actually part hoping Nicole sticks to her guns because she is doing what she think is best, although it's true that with Angelica in the Bay it's going to be almost impossible to stay away from her.

Hope Liam isn't there for a "Let's take these together" session...

(And I'm sorry, guys, but for me that's always going to be Jade's window.I don't want Aden or Liam pinching it!)

Archived