If No One Will Listen

Guest Louise_2983

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not going well so I'm definitely not going to be finished tonight like I hoped so here's a sneak peek to keep you interested :lol:

“She cried all night, I think she must be teething or something”

“Geoff she’s two weeks old!” she laughed at how clueless he was.

“We’ll be fine when we have a routine!” he sniped, anger slowly rising within him. He didn’t know how she dare criticise him when she wasn’t even around.

“Right” she nodded disbelievingly.

“So you’re going to provide her with a schedule for when she has to sleep and when it’s ok for her to cry and keep you up all night? She’s not a machine Geoff! Babies cry when they want to

not when it’s convenient for you”

“Will you stop lecturing me?! I’m doing my best which is more than you’re doing! Did you ever stop to think that it might be you she’s crying for Nicole?!”

Her heart plummeted into her stomach at the heart wrenching thought of her baby girl crying for her when she would never be there.

“She’s not crying for me!” she yelled dismissing his comment as though the thought didn’t make her want to vomit.

“She doesn’t even know who I am! She’s crying for attention and for her nappy changing and for milk!”

“Yeah” he nodded stepping closer to her petite frame so she could almost feel his warm breath tickle her smooth cheeks as he spoke and nodded towards the front of her chest, too enraged to

be embarrassed although his cheeks flushed a slight crimson hue.

“Like I said, for you”

“S**t” she cursed as she gazed down at the two tiny pools of liquid seeping through her school uniform.

“Not again!”

Louise, I only just started reading this [because I saw it recommend in the Fanfic Recommendation topic] and just - WOW am I glad I came over here :D

Now I have two favourite authors on BTTB! Seriously girl, this is amazing writing - and I love that you [like Taniya] are brave enough to steer away from the H&A storyline, and create a whole new ballgame, but still drive close enough to the H&A lines like Roman being blind, Irene being away etc.

Wish I could write like you girl. I'm hooked :]

Louise, I only just started reading this [because I saw it recommend in the Fanfic Recommendation topic] and just - WOW am I glad I came over here :D

Now I have two favourite authors on BTTB! Seriously girl, this is amazing writing

Wish I could write like you girl. I'm hooked :]

Aww thank you, that's so nice to hear (or read technically!), I'm glad you like it :) And thank you to whoever it was that recommended my fic! :D

Archived