If No One Will Listen

Guest Louise_2983

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully she might decide that loving Geoff and Angelica is enough. (in an ideal world) - but I trust you to write more good stuff.. :P

But like she already said, they don't live in an ideal world...

I can't promise a happy ending at the moment but I realise every Geoff and Nicole fan I've acquired as readers might actually kill me if it's not! :lol:

Sneak peak:

“You’ve got to stop encouraging him Nic”

“To do what? Pass the HSC? I didn’t realise that was a bad thing”

“You know he still has feelings for you, he still thinks you’re going to be a happy little family one day and if you’re still sticking to your guns and insisting that won’t be the case then you have to stay

away from him. Stop dangling yourself in front of him like some sort of prize he can win if he puts in enough effort!”

“I don’t do that!”

“Maybe not intentionally but secretly you love it” Aden told her knowingly as he flung open the fridge door and grabbed a beer, the transparent, emerald bottle clinking against those either side of it as

he removed it from the shelf and popped off the lid with a bottle opener.

“You love the chase. You love him pleading with you, telling you how much he wants you to be together”

“That’s not true!” she protested adamantly but his words struck a chord with her she wouldn’t admit.

“I don’t know what it is” he shrugged walking through into the lounge and flopping down onto the sofa as she followed.

“Maybe it’s because Roman wasn’t around and you never felt like your Mum wanted you”

“She didn’t” she whispered quietly sitting down next to him and hugging her knees close to her chest. She didn’t need reminding of how much of an inconvenience she had been to her own mother.

“And because of that you’re a tease. You want Geoff to want you even if you don’t want him and if he tells you about it, pleads with you even , then even better hey?”

Me.. a Geoff and Nicole shipper?... never! :P

Can't wait for the next chapter, the heart to heart between Aden and Nicole looks good- unfortunately he is making alot more sense than I would like :lol:

Archived