If No One Will Listen

Guest Louise_2983

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh, Gelle...Loved that whole conversation between them, Belle needling him about Claudia and how she'd seen the baby, so sweet together.Shame Geoff ran off, he was really cute with the baby up till then.Liked Belle not giving Aden an inch and Aden already calling the baby "princess".

You really have a thing for Belle and Geoff don't you?! :lol:

And Princess, now there's an idea for a name...

Just kidding :lol:

Ahh, Gelle...Loved that whole conversation between them, Belle needling him about Claudia and how she'd seen the baby, so sweet together.Shame Geoff ran off, he was really cute with the baby up till then.Liked Belle not giving Aden an inch and Aden already calling the baby "princess".

You really have a thing for Belle and Geoff don't you?! :lol:

Yes, one of my many eccentricities...(Link's in the sig...)

Sneak peek:

"Back so soon?" she sighed dramatically, her eyes rolling back in her head, as he pushed open the door and hesitantly crept into her hospital room.

"Someone's got to visit our daughter" he shrugged casually, standing by the end of her bed, one hand stuffed in his pocket the other clutching something white and fluffy.

"Seen as you won't even tell people she exists"

"I wish it didn't" she replied bluntly, her cold empty eyes boring a hole through the tiny ball of hope he had let whir up inside of him as she stared straight through him.

"I kinda hoped you might have agreed to have her in here with you by now" he mumbled not sure how to deal with blatant lack of love for the child they had created together.

"But then I'd have to look at it wouldn't I?!" she grimaced, her facial muscles contorting but her eyes remaining fixed and void.

"Her Nicole" he stressed with a soft sigh.

"She's her own little person, we should give her a name"

"Do what you want Geoff, just leave me out of it"

"Well" he began knowing she would hate anything he'd suggested purely because he'd suggested it anyway.

"I think Genesis is kind of nice, biblical but not old fashioned?"

"Call her that and I'm calling Docs!"

"Her" he repeated allowing his lips to curve into a smile.

"Progress at last"

"He, she, it? What does it matter?" she snapped wishing he would just leave. She only had to look at him to be reminded of everything she wanted to forget. She was 18, she was still at school, she wasn't ready to be a mother. Even if she'd had the traditional nine months to prepare she still wouldn't have been ready.

"It matters" he whispered before lifting up the white fluffy bunny he grasped in his right hand for her to see.

"I bought her her first teddy. I know it's not much but at least it's not a twig hey?"

Nicole's pursed lips involuntarily kicked up at the ends as a burst of laughter slipped over the gloss coated skin.

"Wow a laugh too" he grinned sincerely.

"I really am working my magic today"

Archived