Brendan Austin - Kain O'Keeffe

Kain O'Keefe is an actor portraying a disabled child (Brendan Austin) The subtitles on tonight's episode in the UK was misspelled his name as Brendon.

Yeah,(I'm sure this has been mentioned on the thread before, but...) I've seen him on another show acting like a regular guy - and he played Callan a couple a years ago on H&A.

Edited by devon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I guess there's a little bit of Brendan in everyone of us isn't there

Anyway,with Brendan you know where you stand, he's different but not less worth he even picks up on things others wouldn't even notice like when there's love in the air and his sticks that were so important were more about responsibility i'm sure like how the whole moving alone thing started girlfriend with Ruby funny parts aswell he still deserved the respect Gina wasn't giving him before he was given freedom.

Edited by superman's girlfriend

• 6 months later...

Anyway,with Brendan you know where you stand, he's different but not less worth he even picks up on things others wouldn't even notice like when there's love in the air and his sticks that were so important were more about responsibility i'm sure like how the whole moving alone thing started girlfriend with Ruby funny parts aswell he still deserved the respect Gina wasn't giving him before he was given freedom.

I like the Brendan and Ruby scenes too. They are great.

Think it's strange that Brendan never visit his family anymore. He lived with Gina for 20 years or so, so normally he would miss her.

And also I liked to special bond between Brendan and Xavier. You don't get to see that very often.

Hope Kain O'Keeffe will come back as Brendan soon, he's an amazing actor. Really convincing.

That's a bit harsh, don't you think? Saying that Gina didn't give him respect. It's very hard to have a son like Brendan. It's really amazing on this forum that people seem to dislike Gina no matter what. What has she ever done to deseve such hate? I love Gina and I just think she is a character who has high morals of herself and wants to help people.

Edited by Jen
SPAG

^What has Gina ever done to deserve this unquestioning support?She might not be all bad but she's been an appalling mother to all three of her sons and just plainly isn't up to the job.Aside from that Mink thing, who has she ever tried to help?And how can she have "high morals" when she's been breaking the law to protect Hugo?Yet the show seems to insist she's a wonderful person and packed Brendan off so they could keep her around...

It is a shame that the show seems to be ignoring Brendan somewhat.He does get the occasional mention but it would be nice to see him visit his family once in a while.There are times when it almost seems like he's been erased from history but then that happens a lot with departed characters.

^What has Gina ever done to deserve this unquestioning support?She might not be all bad but she's been an appalling mother to all three of her sons and just plainly isn't up to the job.Aside from that Mink thing, who has she ever tried to help?And how can she have "high morals" when she's been breaking the law to protect Hugo?Yet the show seems to insist she's a wonderful person and packed Brendan off so they could keep her around...

It is a shame that the show seems to be ignoring Brendan somewhat.He does get the occasional mention but it would be nice to see him visit his family once in a while.There are times when it almost seems like he's been erased from history but then that happens a lot with departed characters.

That's excactly what I mean.

Why doesn't Brendan come to visit his family anymore, and how come none of his family ever visiting him in his new home?

Can't remember I said Gina was a bad mother, but..

She broke the law to help Hugo

She kicked Xavier out off his home

yeah, I liked how she helped Mink..

I hope Brendan comes back, he seems like a great guy in his own special way.

Even if we can't see him, he is still a member of the Austin family.

The bond between Brendan and Xavier is amazing.