Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They’ve got a Hall of fame of the 21 most memorable charecters over the years – most I agree with, but I'm still not sure how the Plank made it in to the 21.

Yay! Go Plank!! :D I assume Plank's little bespectacled friend made it in also? He better have... He's not leading the most missed character poll for nothing -_-

I haven't bought it yet. I hope I don't miss my chance. I didn't think of it today until I found myself in a remote little corner store where I feel they were lucky to still have copies of TV Week.

On the offical site it talks about the cast signing this morning and mentions that some fans flew in from Perth (sounds extreme) and Ireland (sounds mental!!). Did anyone fly to Sydney espeically?

I would think it's more likely that some people from Perth and Ireland happened to be in Sydney so toddled on down...

i don't know about perth, but you're on target with the irish suspicion :)

the people behind us in the queue are over from ireland on holidays, and heard about it when they watched H&A the last few days.

Their little girl was wearing an orange tshirt, you can see her on the video, behind Todd, and I'm to her right.

So the camera people were talking to them and they were like yeah we're irish, big big fans etc :)

Yep the interview with you is in it, and one with Jess also [sorry Jess, I didn't know who you were until Jamey-Maria told me :P We er - bumped into each other today :D

I videod part of them singing the theme tune; will upload it later.

Did anyone video the interview etc on sunrise?! I think I'll have been on camera haha.

We waited around the back afterwards, and caught them when they were coming out - had a brief chat & photo session with Ada [i didnt get one of me with her though] - and also Jodi. She's so nice - as for Todd, he offered to re-record the promotion for Todd-Lasance.net video the next time we're both at the beach which is awesome of him.

Magazine looks fabulous! Settlign down to read now :)

Did Todd Recognize u again lol... Did u get a pic with him again by any chance lol

Ur a lucky bugger lol

awh, yeah he did - we had a wee chat at the signing desk :)

no photos allowed though xD

On the offical site it talks about the cast signing this morning and mentions that some fans flew in from Perth (sounds extreme) and Ireland (sounds mental!!). Did anyone fly to Sydney espeically?

I would think it's more likely that some people from Perth and Ireland happened to be in Sydney so toddled on down...

i don't know about perth, but you're on target with the irish suspicion :)

the people behind us in the queue are over from ireland on holidays, and heard about it when they watched H&A the last few days.

Their little girl was wearing an orange tshirt, you can see her on the video, behind Todd, and I'm to her right.

So the camera people were talking to them and they were like yeah we're irish, big big fans etc :)

It's funny that they documented it to look as if people had flown in especially :lol:

Archived