Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

I got the collector’s mag this morn, I think it’s been done VERY well.

Cool posters [see below], lotsa pics, goss, info on the history [wedings, babies, romances and a timeline] of the show. They’ve got a Hall of fame of the 21 most memorable charecters over the years – most I agree with, but I'm still not sure how the Plank made it in to the 21.

I will say my 2 of my very fave bits of the mag where the fashion pages [incl ISLA in a baby pink leather skirt and “stevo” & “Selina” as Luke & leia from Star Wars] and the SBH pages [esp. the sarcastic captions, eg “Fight! Fight” We hope Aden was able to get the better of this duel – being beaten up by a girl, Annie, isn’t good for any guy’s cred”]

Oh, and really loved that when Lynn McGregor was interviewed and asked for her characters full name, she added in a few [unofficial] middle names as she figures that Reenie is Catholic.

Posters - Aden, Charlie, Miles, Leah, Ruby, Jai, Geoff, Rach, Martha, Belle, Annie and Roman.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did it have anything of the Recurring cast members? like Kane, Bartlett, V.J., Melody, Morag, Kirsty.

Nothing on Melody and Barelett - they're names aren't mentioned at all.

The only mentions of VJ are about how he came into the world. Kane's only mentions are about his romance with Kirsty and how he crashed his car during the season finale. Morag only has small mentions about her daughter and her marriage to Ross. Kirsty's only mentions are about her romance with Kane and the mine shaft cliffhanger. No mention of Oliver.

Hope that helps :)

did it have anything of the Recurring cast members? like Kane, Bartlett, V.J., Melody, Morag, Kirsty.

Nothing on Melody and Barelett - they're names aren't mentioned at all.

The only mentions of VJ are about how he came into the world. Kane's only mentions are about his romance with Kirsty and how he crashed his car during the season finale. Morag only has small mentions about her daughter and her marriage to Ross. Kirsty's only mentions are about her romance with Kane and the mine shaft cliffhanger. No mention of Oliver.

Hope that helps :)

Poor Olly i would be so angry if i was him :angry:

I got my copy this afternoon. I'm really pleased with it. I really like how each page has a bar across the bottom with the main events for each year.

But, I've found a mistake! :o There is a bit about "Summer Bay Scandals" mentioning Cassie and HIV and it says that she broke up with Ric, Macca, Axel and Jules. Um, Cassie dated Aden not Axel!

i love the mag got it first thing this morning n only just had a chance 2 read it... I noticed in the 2007 storylines on the bottom page they made a mistake with martha saying she pregnant but with roman or jack but that was ashs baby hah they should get it right great mag though good value... :)

On the offical site it talks about the cast signing this morning and mentions that some fans flew in from Perth (sounds extreme) and Ireland (sounds mental!!). Did anyone fly to Sydney espeically?

I would think it's more likely that some people from Perth and Ireland happened to be in Sydney so toddled on down...

Archived