Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya

there is still no word on the official forum as to when its out in UK im desperate to find out don't suppose anyone has any idea do they? If not is there any way we can buy it from Australia and get it sent over, I don't wanna wait months to get it lol, im not very patient, hence why i watch it online!

sorry just realized person in front asked same about UK!

Just to reiterate again, please read the Announcement at the top of the forums regarding requests or offers of scanning the H&A Magazine - both of which will not be allowed :wink:

You are of course free to discuss its contents in this thread!

Just to reiterate again, please read the Announcement at the top of the forums regarding requests or offers of scanning the H&A Magazine - both of which will not be allowed :wink:

Is Kirsty or Jack and the new family in it and does it have any of the past cast?

Dan you're famous! :P I think it's really cool that they have you and Jess in the mag.

I think Symphony will put up her friend's pictures when she can. All four of them are lovely & I have to say after not thinking much of him in photos, Bernad (or "Bernie" as Jodi refered to him :P) is totally cute in person! ^_^ And Ada is tiiiiiiiiiny. I knew she was small but wow. I finally met Jodi <3 Both of them are stunning, and Todd had to deal with screaming girls, poor guy. :P

I felt ashamed for them when they had to sing, lol. The magazine is fantastic btw. Lots of old stuff and new stuff and the photos are gorgeous. Well worth buying.

& Nathan if you're reading this I got you a signed copy so you can breathe a sigh of relief. :P

Sorry I didnt mean to imply i wanted scans of it, just wasn't sure if we would be able to buy it legitimately/legally online from the seven store or something and get it in the UK that way! I guess ille just wait for it to come out over here though!

Don't worry that was in no way aimed at yourself :wink:

Good to know the interview made it in there - it was around 9 months ago and the book changed various times since then, I was told it had made the final print but you can never be 100% sure until you see it.

Archived