Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, myself and a couple of others were interviewed for it, and I also helped out the author with quite a lot of information on old storylines, names, episodes, actors etc. which I apparently received a credit for also....

Of course I can't actually see it myself until my copy arrives, they're supposed to be sending me one at some point this week hopefully!

Yep the interview with you is in it, and one with Jess also [sorry Jess, I didn't know who you were until Jamey-Maria told me :P We er - bumped into each other today :D

I videod part of them singing the theme tune; will upload it later.

Did anyone video the interview etc on sunrise?! I think I'll have been on camera haha.

We waited around the back afterwards, and caught them when they were coming out - had a brief chat & photo session with Ada [i didnt get one of me with her though] - and also Jodi. She's so nice - as for Todd, he offered to re-record the promotion for Todd-Lasance.net video the next time we're both at the beach which is awesome of him.

Magazine looks fabulous! Settlign down to read now :)

I'm so jealous, I want to read the magazine lol. I'm a bit unsure if there will be any place near me that will sell it when it comes to UK, the shops here are not to good when it comes to good magazines. Maybe it will be avaliable to buy online hopefully. I can't wait loool.

Originally the magazine was to be released last year to celebrate 20 Years - I guess what with Sally's leaving storyline etc. they figured it would be better to have the 20 years as a whole in the magazine and so put the release date on hold.

Archived