Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

I'm very disappointed that there's pretty much nothing on Adelle

Me too, I was disappointed with the magazine in general I thought it would be better.

I thought it would have everything in it like the whole 21 years not just the current cast :huh: dont know if i will get it :unsure:

it does cover the entire 21 years :)

i think it's very well done;

just a bit disappointed at the lack of Jack / Adelleness :)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep the interview with you is in it, and one with Jess also [sorry Jess, I didn't know who you were until Jamey-Maria told me :P We er - bumped into each other today :D

I videod part of them singing the theme tune; will upload it later.

Did anyone video the interview etc on sunrise?! I think I'll have been on camera haha.

We waited around the back afterwards, and caught them when they were coming out - had a brief chat & photo session with Ada [i didnt get one of me with her though] - and also Jodi. She's so nice - as for Todd, he offered to re-record the promotion for Todd-Lasance.net video the next time we're both at the beach which is awesome of him.

Magazine looks fabulous! Settlign down to read now :)

Did Todd Recognize u again lol... Did u get a pic with him again by any chance lol

Ur a lucky bugger lol

They didn't interview Tempany.

I LOVE the mag! Despite a few minor things ie calling Eve Zoe every time they mention the stalker storyline. Her name is Eve for Gods sake :lol:

Loved hte posters, they all look so good in the pics :D Esp Esther, Ada and Jodi.

They didn't interview Tempany.

I LOVE the mag! Despite a few minor things ie calling Eve Zoe every time they mention the stalker storyline. Her name is Eve for Gods sake :lol:

Loved hte posters, they all look so good in the pics :D Esp Esther, Ada and Jodi.

did it have anything of the Recurring cast members? like Kane, Bartlett, V.J., Melody, Morag, Kirsty.

Archived