Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

Dam :angry: I emailed seven yesterday because I couldn't find the link to the magaine. (found out later that they where sold out) but got a reply today saying: Unfortunately it won't be sold overseas via the 7 store...do you have anyone that could send you a copy?

:blink::o

I thought it was going to be sold overeas through the seven store!!!

Now I can't get it :angry: and I've been so looking forward to it since I heard about it in Decemer..

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dam :angry: I emailed seven yesterday because I couldn't find the link to the magaine. (found out later that they where sold out) but got a reply today saying: Unfortunately it won't be sold overseas via the 7 store...do you have anyone that could send you a copy?

:blink::o

Now I can't get it :angry: and I've been so looking forward to it since I heard about it in Decemer..

I'm sure it will show up on Ebay within the week :P But will the seller try to rip people off?

Ok I only skimmed through it before but now I have had a proper read.. I am satisfied with what they printed about Selina's storyline (even if a few things were put in the wrong order.. lol) And I didn't think Jesse came into the show in 1994 did he?

Also I noticed during the start of 2000 they didn't have any scene pictures to use so they used cast photos instead.

And what was up with no Jack at all? He is like a fan favourite! I think they wanted him to stay but he wanted to go?

Oh and the whole shocking 2009 thing.. It said it began at the start of 2009.. they only thing that they really have focused on is Jack's death and Tony's new family?

I still haven't gotten it :rolleyes: So I know that Kim is there, but can anyone tell me if Robbie and Tash are in it too? They were only the best friend group ever :rolleyes:

Rob and Tash are in it for the weddings... so is Kim and Rachel and both Rob and tash have seperate stories

go buy it :D

Aaaah I intend to! But that information has just made it more urgent!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I still haven't gotten it :rolleyes: So I know that Kim is there, but can anyone tell me if Robbie and Tash are in it too? They were only the best friend group ever :rolleyes:

Rob and Tash are in it for the weddings... so is Kim and Rachel and both Rob and tash have seperate stories

go buy it :D

Aaaah I intend to! But that information has just made it more urgent!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Lets hope its still instore lol

I think alot of people got a tad greedy and bought a few copies.. I myself have 2.. i was gonna buy a 3rd but i didnt bother lol

Well, that sucks! :angry: But thanks for asking them. :)

I doubt it's going to be on sale over here. And I'm not going to the UK until October/November. I bet it won't be on sale anymore by then. That's bad! <_<

A couple of things I would have liked to have seen:

More beach shots. For instance, a highly stylised photo shoot of the whole cast doing different things on the beach, for eg: giving each other piggy backs, playing/chasing each other in the surf, playing volley ball (yeah, I know they don't do that on the show, but maybe they should!), having picnics etc. Maybe some of the other nice water locations too, eg: they could have a pic of Alf, Colleen and Irene on the Blaxland, with Alf catching a huge fish...or something, or one of the young couples (Adelle perhaps?) sitting on the pier eating fish and chips and laughing together....corny but cute stuff like that! :wink:

Another thing I would have loved to see would have been a feature on the homes of Summer Bay...a tour of everyone's houses (including outside pics - I love how some of them look from the outside - Summer Bay House, Irene's, Leah's), with highlights on some of the little details, for eg: zooming in on photos on people's mantle pieces or notes stuck to fridges, things on people's shelves etc. There are some really nice houses on there (I especially love Angelo's place at the moment, it's so light and airy). I also love Summer Bay House (especially the kitchen) - they could have shown photos of the bedrooms and listed all the people who've used them over the years etc... Or even listed all the different people who have lived in each house, including some of the ones no longer used, like Noah, Hayley, Scott and Danni's 'The Palace' - that was such a cool place! And maybe even some tips on how to get that beachy Summer Bay look at your place! :D

Don't know if that would have interested anyone else...maybe it's because I'm one of the 'older' fans and that's the sort of thing that interests me. I do like the mag in general though. :)

PS: I found some more mistakes - in the character profile for Hayley, when telling the story of her pregnancy, it says that it was Amanda Vale who swapped the paternity test results, but it was Zoe/Eve! Also in the character profiles (Hall Of Fame), it has the character name in bigger print, with the actor's name underneath in smaller print, except for Cornelia Frances/Morag Bellingham, where they got it the wrong way around. :rolleyes:

Archived