Xavier Austin - David Jones-Roberts

-Kevin-

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like xavier and have warmed to him alot. He is now one of my favourite characters. I was just wondering is Xavier the youngest out of the three brothers?

I think he is, yes.

But I still hate him.The way he acted with Angelo shows he's still a total prick.And as for telling everyone he was going to sleep with Ruby...If that had been Trey, the entire town would have started a hate campaign, no matter how quick he said "I love you" afterwards.

• 11 months later...

I have to say, I have really warmed to Xavier this year.And David's acting has improved greatly since he came in.He's still irritating sometimes, most notably his almost obsessive hatred towards John, which as someone noted on another thread has been going on so long it's hard to remember why it started in the first place.(Clue:It's not what you might think.)I think he blossomed at the end of last year once they got him out of the relationship with Ruby and I rather liked him when he was hanging out with Romeo and Mink.So putting him and Ruby back together wasn't the best move but at least that's over again now.April seems to be more of a calming influence on him, I'm liking their relationship.

Am I alone in feeling that Xavier is the modern day version of Shane? I never noticed the similarities until all of Xavier's strife with Palmer and his recent relationship with April but he's really starting to exhibit some of the characteristics Shane had back in the day. Heck David Paul Jones even resembles Dieter Brummer slightly.

• 7 months later...

Xavier is currently my favourite character, I've liked him for a long time and no other character seems to come near him. But there needs to be more of him! I mean, after that accident with April, I missed a few eps after that, did any of his 'friends' even mention it to him? I saw him on the beach with Romeo when the River Boys arrived, but it was just like another day and the accident didn't happen?

Edited by elleinthebay

I agree, they didn't handle the aftermath of the accident well, I seem to remember a brief bit of Romeo and Ruby(?)talking about it but no-one really seemed interesting in checking if he was all right.

Over the last 6-9 months, Xavier has slowly gone from being one of my least favourites to one of my favourites.After having to sit through his chemistry free relationship with Ruby, I really liked the double act he had going with April and they seemed to be free of relationship traumas which made a nice change, so I'm sorry they seem to have split up.And I'm glad that the tension between him and John seems to be a thing of the past, it was becoming rather wearing.I like their relationship now, it almost touches on the latterday Aden/Geoff relationship where you've got two people who obviously like each other but there's still that slight edge to it that stops it becoming too cosy.

Yes, I really like Xavier now. I think what started it was his comedy moments with Romeo (we need more of those), then I felt so sorry for him with Vampire Ruby messing him about, how dare she? It was all her fault, not his. He seems to be nicer, he even still helps Ruby with her problems. He is even getting on with John now, they have a good father/son relationship, which is pretty rare in H&A, isn't it? And of course April was really horrible to him recently, poor chap :angry: I think he brings out the protectiveness in me :lol: