Xavier Austin - David Jones-Roberts

-Kevin-

He has only been in 7/8 episodes so far but Xavier is vast becoming one of my favourite characters. I thought his acting on episode 4778 was superb. That argument with Hugo was great.

hes grown on me after that fight - but he still needs a kick up the backside and a good dose of reality

Im hoping the upcomming scean where Tony gets stuck into him for drinking the champagne he saved for Jack's 21st do the trick

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's a terrible actor worse than Jai and trust me that's saying something and he's little speech "Yeah i guess we are a couple" or whatever he said was stupid i can't stand him he's a character i can't stand sorry guys but i have to say GET RID OF HIM

I gave this one a chance, but i just really don't like Xavier. He's dull, unlikable and very self-serving. I don't care how much of a bad influence your girlfriend is, you don't cheat on her then ditch her over the phone, you don't sell drugs and then play the victim because you needed the money and you don't have a winge because your brother's back in the middle of your cousin's wake. :rolleyes:

Sigh, not to keen on the actor either, he's pretty monotone and formulative.

Somehow Xavier has managed to completely destroy Ruby's character as well. <_<

God, how can people like Xavier, sure his intentions were good to sell the drugs to make money to pay for the phone bill. But come on, get a job like normal teenager!!! I hate his smugness, I just hate him, I dont know what it is about him, but I just hate him. I dont think this character will do anything for the show...

he's a terrible actor worse than Jai and trust me that's saying something and he's little speech "Yeah i guess we are a couple" or whatever he said was stupid i can't stand him he's a character i can't stand sorry guys but i have to say GET RID OF HIM

Yep, I agree.

I think Xavier is a pretty good character actually! And I know he changed Ruby a little, but I think they're both pretty realistic characters. Yes, Xavier only seems to care about himself, and yes, Ruby is like a love sick puppy, but come one, isn't that pretty typical teenage behaviour? I think they're both good actors and I actually think they've been one of the highlights this week!

Xavier, what have you done? Tony and Rachel opened there house for you and what did you do? Drank the bottle of champane that was special to Tony. Got drunk and kissed Ruby.

I don't like Xavier one bit. He used the lame excuse that he had to sell drugs to help pay bills. How stupid can one be.

He is going to ruin Ruby. If she keeps hanging with Xavier she will get into trouble too.

Then again though, I'd much rather see realistic characters than characters that have no base in reality. For example I have never been a Melody fan, but that being said, I still think she has aspects of a good character because many aspects of her are very realistic. And just like that I also used to like Aden and Belle as a couple because they were very realistic, but then they just moved on to being purely annoying when they lost touch with reality.