Xavier Austin - David Jones-Roberts

-Kevin-

OMG I am loving the Xavier love right now. He has been a firm favourite of my for awhile now, and I'm glad to see more coming round to him. He is improving and improving. And getting hotter and hotter, I am liking his growth of chest hair, hahaha.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Is anyone else finding Xavier really annoying? Or is it just me..? I don't know why. I never really liked him, and especially lately he's just annoyed me so much. He so smug all the time, like he's the coolest guy in the Bay. And it's just meh..

Hey, less of the Xavier hate!Which I can't believe I'm saying because I used to lead the Xavier hate. But I don't find him annoying at all, I don't think he's smug, I think he kind of realises he's not as cool as he makes out, he can laugh at himself and indulge in self-deprecating humour, which I find rather endearing.In my opinion, he's the most genuinely nice guy among the teens.I loved the episode where John dragged him off to "rescue" Gina and they ended up stuck in the mud:It was obvious that Xavier realised how ridiculous the situation was and that they looked like fools and, instead of getting embarrassed or trying to be stupidly macho, he saw the funny side of it.

Hey, less of the Xavier hate!Which I can't believe I'm saying because I used to lead the Xavier hate. But I don't find him annoying at all, I don't think he's smug, I think he kind of realises he's not as cool as he makes out, he can laugh at himself and indulge in self-deprecating humour, which I find rather endearing.In my opinion, he's the most genuinely nice guy among the teens.I loved the episode where John dragged him off to "rescue" Gina and they ended up stuck in the mud:It was obvious that Xavier realised how ridiculous the situation was and that they looked like fools and, instead of getting embarrassed or trying to be stupidly macho, he saw the funny side of it.

Yeah, it's not like I hate him! I just find him annoying...:P

I love Xavier especially at the moment, he and John are so funny together and he doesnt take everything so seriously. He is a typical male who likes to not take everything so seriously, schoolkids are meant to be like that. I think people are holding onto the past image that Xavier gave off because I used to hate him but I have grown to like/love him and I hope he stays like he is!

I love Xavier especially at the moment, he and John are so funny together and he doesnt take everything so seriously. He is a typical male who likes to not take everything so seriously, schoolkids are meant to be like that. I think people are holding onto the past image that Xavier gave off because I used to hate him but I have grown to like/love him and I hope he stays like he is!

Again, we are agreed. I Lerrrrvvvve Xavier at the moment, he is the most likeable of the boys atm. Casey is just too weird, Romeo is just too annoying. I like Dex a lot but he isn't as easy going as Mr Austin.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to be a distinct lack of relationship karma in Summer Bay at the moment.You've got Dexter, who betrays a friend by going after his girlfriend and gets rewarded.You've got Romeo, who cheats on his girlfriend and lies to her and she marries him anyway.You've got Brax, who lies to his girlfriend and makes a fool of her and she still does strip teases for him.And then you've got Xavier, who's always done right by April and gets dumped and cheated on as a result.Okay, he lied to Miranda but she dumped him as a result so karma's satisfied.Still feels like a case of the nice guy finishing last.