Xavier Austin - David Jones-Roberts

-Kevin-

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Xavier at the end of 4778 - i thought that was some top acting from him, perhaps the best yet, the way he lost his temper with Hugo. Doubt that the pot story to support the family is true - then again, perhaps it is, seeing as he does seem to be the only one who even mentions Brendan, let alone cares about him ; I can't wait to see the two of them together when they get here.

Then again, he took that 50 bucks from his mum and lied about it sooo .. hmm!

TBH, doesn't matter about his timing; it's not as though either Gina or Hugo were close to Jack; heck, they'd not met Rachel before either, so I don't think it's exactly a hard time for Xavier's direct family. :)

Edited by Symphony

I think Xavier acts like most teenagers who are involved with drugs, you cant expect him to be a Geoff equivalent, growing up with someone who is challenged is a very hard thing to do and I should know but you either see it as a positive and be the best you can be or you rebel against all the things that you hate about your life and go down a different path and I think that is what Xavier is going & with the arrival of his family, I think his problems are just going to spiral even more out of his control and I really want to see how he copes with everything, on the contrary I really dont think we have seen the best of him & I am looking forward to seeing him at his best and with his family developing a closer bond.

He has only been in 7/8 episodes so far but Xavier is vast becoming one of my favourite characters. I thought his acting on episode 4778 was superb. That argument with Hugo was great.

I completely agree. I can see him becoming on my favourite teens along with Mel and Ruby,