Aden Jefferies - Todd Lasance

Foxy

I have not seen the episode yet but I often find myself wanting to give Aden a hug!

I am also looking forward to seeing Aden interact with people aside from Belle but I'm also looking forward to seeing how he deals with Belle's problems. We are talking about a different kind of addiction here but his father was an addict too and that affected Aden's life so much. Will he react angrily? So far he's done an amazing job being there for Belle. He has been extremely patient and his support has been unconditional.

I just hope happy times are not too far down the road so that Aden can find time to think and focus on himself and his future.

okay so courts has done an amazing job with out todd gallery [http://todd-lasance.net/gallery] but she no longer has time to keep things up to sate so we're looking for someone to take over her place. we need someone who knows how to use a coppermain gallery and knows how to either screencap or know where to get screencaps and pictures to keep the gallery up to date. if you think you're up for this then please just PM me on here.

I am also looking forward to seeing Aden interact with people aside from Belle but I'm also looking forward to seeing how he deals with Belle's problems. We are talking about a different kind of addiction here but his father was an addict too and that affected Aden's life so much. Will he react angrily? So far he's done an amazing job being there for Belle. He has been extremely patient and his support has been unconditional.

I'm interested to see this also, I know that Aden loves Belle so very much, but,

with belle turning clingy and needy, I'm not entirely sure that I see Aden being able to deal with that for too long.

If Aden ever does get tired of Belle, then that'll be pretty selfish of him considering that she was there for him through all his problems! I highly doubt that that'll happen but Belles "clingy" phase was Aden's "angst/jealousy" phase when she was with Angelo. It wouldn't make any sense for him to leave her considering everything they did to get back together. (Sorry this should be in the Aden/Belle thread :D).

I think this latest storyline with Aden and Joey will be used to give an insight into how much Aden has matured in the last few months.

If the spoiler about

Joey getting raped

is true, then it will be interesting to see how Aden deals with the situation.

The character of Aden took a pretty bad bashing on this board for his reaction to the Axel - Melody attack incident. And, although I agree that his violent attack on Axel was reprehensible and wrong, at the time, Aden was just beginning to face up to his abusive past and what his grandfather did to him. And at that stage, it was pretty believable that his first instinct would be to punish the instigator.

So, I'm looking forward to see what his first reaction is this time, whether he'll react as explosivley as in the previous situation, or whether, with having worked through his own situation, he will be able to channel his reactions more positively this time.

It would be particularily great, if we get to see some emotional conflict arising in Aden and see him having to battle with his demons again and overcome them this time.

Here's hoping for some intense upcoming Aden scenes!

I agree, it will be interesting to see how Aden reacts.People have said that he's matured since the Axel incident but I'm not so sure.When he thought Angelo was responsible for beating up Belle, his first instinct the next time he saw him was to try and attack him, which is understandable up to a point but doesn't really indicate any marked shift in his attitude.I think at the very least he'd have a lot of trouble keeping him temper in check.