Aden Jefferies - Todd Lasance

Foxy

As someone else said, I think it's in line with Aden to be so bull-headed.

We all know that he's capable of making totally snap decisions and then being stubborn as hell about them, so he's obviously just thinking "ok no uni for me until belle's better, she's my main priority" - and I don't think he's really thinking beyond that - which,

given his age could be quick typical of the young person :P one sided, etc!

looking forward to seeing him pick up a new job though!

I hardly ever post in the character threads anymore but I just have to post in here to say that Todd is doing the most fantastic job with Aden.

he's unbelievable, I've never seen someone put so much effort into a storyline on a soap before, he puts so much work into it. every scene I see him in I am just.... there are no words. i'm drawn into everything he says. its like i'm there in the room with him.

that scene where he wanted to tell his dad he loved him just proved to me how amazing he is. the camera focusing on him from going to normal to tears. it was as if the whole storyline was real ( I know those probably aren't the best words but i couldn't think of anything.) well done Todd.

what Makes him even more amazing is Todd.. he seems like the most down to earth person who puts everyone first. its amazing. I've never seen such a nice guy in acting.

ye so, my rant on how amazing Todd is, is over but I just felt I had to say it.

Todd truely deserves a Logie and I think he will get one (*hopes*)

and by the way what's wrong with having a gap year? or taking a break for a year?

Nothing whatsoever wrong with taking a gap year, but that is not what was implied on the show.

I would have preferred if Aden HAD said he wanted to take a gap year...no problem with that at all.

Instead, he went off on one at Roman, basically saying he didn't want to go to college whatsoever, that he was done with it, qed.

Although, I do concede, that it could be seen as being in character for Aden, to get hot headed like that.

But coming after (I think it did anyway?), his level headedness when he found out Melody had locked the door, it was a bit........disappointing I guess.

I hardly ever post in the character threads anymore but I just have to post in here to say that Todd is doing the most fantastic job with Aden.

he's unbelievable, I've never seen someone put so much effort into a storyline on a soap before, he puts so much work into it. every scene I see him in I am just.... there are no words. i'm drawn into everything he says. its like i'm there in the room with him.

that scene where he wanted to tell his dad he loved him just proved to me how amazing he is. the camera focusing on him from going to normal to tears. it was as if the whole storyline was real ( I know those probably aren't the best words but i couldn't think of anything.) well done Todd.

what Makes him even more amazing is Todd.. he seems like the most down to earth person who puts everyone first. its amazing. I've never seen such a nice guy in acting.

ye so, my rant on how amazing Todd is, is over but I just felt I had to say it.

Todd truely deserves a Logie and I think he will get one (*hopes*)

Yeah, I think he deserves a Logie this year too, and I hope that he gets one!

Nothing whatsoever wrong with taking a gap year, but that is not what was implied on the show.

I would have preferred if Aden HAD said he wanted to take a gap year...no problem with that at all.

Instead, he went off on one at Roman, basically saying he didn't want to go to college whatsoever, that he was done with it, qed.

Although, I do concede, that it could be seen as being in character for Aden, to get hot headed like that.

But coming after (I think it did anyway?), his level headedness when he found out Melody had locked the door, it was a bit........disappointing I guess.

More than hot headed I think he was being plain stubborn and not thinking much ahead. I am still hoping he sees sense and changes his mind. People close to him (Nicole, Roman and Belle herself) might make him realize that furthering his education does not prevent him from looking after Belle. Fingers crossed then, because I really want to see Aden make something out of himself.

By the way, I love your signature doola!

^Thanks cicerid!....I spent way too much time trying to come up with it!

And, I definitely want to see Aden making more of himself as well. Here's hoping we will in the not too distant future.

Maybe his looking after Belle will inspire him to become a nurse!! Or how about a physio.....surely the hospital need a replacement since Sam kicked it!!

sorry to keep posting about this guys, but i thought it only fair i should tell you all as well.

http://todd-lasance.net is sending Todd a birthday card and we'd love to add messages from his fans. So if you'd like to send him some birthday wishes please come to http://todd-lasance.net or http://www.myspace.com/TL_Fansite and leave us a message with your birthday message and your name and we'll add it to the birthday card, which Moya will give to Todd personally.

Also we have finally got the forum party details sorted. It's now on Sunday, 15th February. There are more details and times on the website. http://todd-lasance.net we're hoping to have a few special guests but we're making no promises. we're going to have games and competitions as well as general chit chat. Come along to the forum and join in. http://s4.invisionfree.com/ToddLasance

I'm so happy he said this, aww what a positive role model. Haha at hiding the smokes - I use to do that when I was younger, I hid my mum's smokes. But then she found them...or I'd get into trouble....

I'm the anti-smoking authority on set! I'm not naming names, but a few of the people on set do smoke and I give them a really hard time about it. I'm eally against it. I'll hide their smokes and everything.

aden is my seond favourite charcter after xavier, after all he's been throgh he's come out the other side so strong and so supportive of belle, but i do thik sometimes he could do with someone who has less going on in there own life to be supportive to him....but he and belle are cute together, and todd is such a gd actor :D

• 2 weeks later...

My heart just went out to Aden there when he legged it down and jumped on the boat, the poor fella - just made a total fool of himself - absolutely brilliant, even though I just wanted to hug him when his face just froze! ;)

I\'m really looking forward to seeing a new side of Aden, with a new job on the go - and meeting new people, and working in something that\'s physically challenging AND spending some time away from Belle - bring it on and let\'s see what happens! :D

Edited by Symphony