Rachel Armstrong - Amy Mathews

Foxy

I meant to add in my last post that that new top was gorgeous She's had some pretty nice maternity clothes. When are we expecting the baby to be born?

Yup. I loved the top she wore on Friday when she was in the diner with Leah. She seems pretty laid back about the wedding this time around! I'd kinda like for them to get married on the beach, that would be lovely! :D Laura i think June/July. :)

Back to what you were saying Kirsty, I absolutely adore Rachel's friendship with Leah. It's one of the things that have been pretty consistent for the whole 3 years weve seen them on screen. Lately it's been a bit Martha/Rachel which has been good but the scenes between Leah and Rachel on Friday were a lot like the scenes they used to have when Rachel first arrived. It's really realistic and was just so lovely to see them both being happy and giggling rather than having to support each other through some tragedy like they've been doing for a while!

I agree Laura. I love how Rachel has close female friendships in the bay. So many other characters don't seem to have close friends around their own age. Leah and Rachel are pretty much how best friends act in real life and that's really great to see! I love seeing them giggle together and talking about men. I hope we get more of that! I love her friendship with Martha too, although lately it's been of a very serious nature. I hope they have some fun together at the wedding, or planning it.

I meant to add in my last post that that new top was gorgeous She's had some pretty nice maternity clothes. When are we expecting the baby to be born?

Yup. I loved the top she wore on Friday when she was in the diner with Leah. She seems pretty laid back about the wedding this time around! I'd kinda like for them to get married on the beach, that would be lovely! :D Laura i think June/July. :)

I agree Laura. I love how Rachel has close female friendships in the bay. So many other characters don't seem to have close friends around their own age. Leah and Rachel are pretty much how best friends act in real life and that's really great to see! I love seeing them giggle together and talking about men. I hope we get more of that! I love her friendship with Martha too, although lately it's been of a very serious nature. I hope they have some fun together at the wedding, or planning it.

Yes, their friendship is really warm and natural.

I hope too, that the wedding planning is fun, and without too many problems. (after all it is a soap, eh?) :P

Oh yes, btw thanks for the little welcome note - I appreciate that, being a newbie here!

*T* :D

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Your welcome :)

I always love Rachel's hospital scenes and lately they've been few and far between - so it was nice to see her back in doctor mode today.

I like how she was all in control and telling the paramedics exactly what she wanted for Roman when they brought him in. She's always really professional even though it must have been hard for her to tell her best friend her new boyfriend might be brain damaged. Liked how she put her arm around her after, very sweet.

So far she's been lucky with her pregnancy, shs is sailing through it without any problems what so ever! :lol:

Edit: How massive was her bump today? :lol: Aww poor Rachel, telling Hugo she was exhausted and felt bad she couldn't help Leah :(

Edited by KirstyEkua

I loved Rachel today and thought she was amazing. It must have been scary seeing someone collaspe like that on your wedding day of all days - and to have to revive them yourself before help arrived. But she took control and i love that about her. I love that she's feisty. :lol:

I thought she handled Belle perfectly. It's her job to do what's in the best interest of the patient and Belle clearly needs help. Sometimes she is harsh but desperate times require desperate measures. I'm sure Belle will thank her for it one day :)

She spent the afternoon of her wedding sitting by Belle's bedside, holding her hand. I thought that was lovely and shows how much she cares. Ovbiously it was a bit of shame for Tony, but i understand why she felt the need to be with Belle. I don't think she would have been able to enjoy herself if she'd just gone and not stayed to see how Belle recovered.

I also like how she kinda relaxed and gave a happy/content sigh when Tony came for her. She always relaxes around him and just seems totally happy, which is really nice.

Rachel was nothing but nice to Belle today , after all she did kind of save her life and only wants her to get better.She did go to the hospital on her wedding day to make sure she was okay leaving her husband :wub: behind!

Rachel wasn't harsh making Belle go to rehab , its the only way she will get the help she desperately needs.

Also like to add Rachel deserves a holiday just her and Tony to spend time together alone and relax , she did say a couple of episodes ago she was exhausted and she does work her butt off.. a few days away with her man should do her the world of good :wub: He'll look after her and baby peanut.

Edited by CHARL3N3x

I made the mistake of reading the episode comments today before watching the episode itself so I was expecting to not like Rachel today. However I thought she was so so sweet with Belle. She left her own wedding to look after Belle and had to be persuaded to leave her side because she wanted to look after her (and seeing as Irene was away I thought it was nice that Belle had someone looking out for her.) Yes she had to be cruel to be kind but I don't think there wa any alternative to where Belle should be headed.

What I most love about Rachel's character is how strong she was with Belle and when Leah asked if she was ok she brushed her off and persuaded her she was fine yet the second Tony came to check she was ok she showed her more vunerable side and just reached out for him and cuddled up to him :wub:

So far she's been lucky with her pregnancy, shs is sailing through it without any problems what so ever! :lol:

That is so not going to last - it would be typical HAA if the pregnacy is a difficult one!

just finished watching that episode, she was great to Belle - she went beyond the call leaving her wedding and her new hubby to tend to her but I think everyone would of done the same

loved that little cuddle Tony gave her at the end - you could tell when she saw him the weight was lifted off her shoulders! :wub:

and there are some people on BTTB who have the ordasity to have a go at Rachel for putting Belle in Rehab on the account of being bossy and controlling :angry: Why are they allowed to get away with it :angry::angry::angry:

It's of more concern to me that someone might get away with the use of the "word" "ordasity". :ph34r: