Rachel Armstrong - Amy Mathews

Foxy

I wathced that episode and I must say I think that AMy has managed to really polish off her acting chops since then, she seems to have come a long way since then. Her crying scenes are much more effective now haha.

Are there any fans of the kim and rachel pairing in this topic?

I thought both made a great couple back in the day.

Yes you're right thank you Suzanne! Blue heelers was the ep where she played a pregnant woman and shot a man haha.

Yes thats correct Laura, it was so funny seeing Amy in that role playing that bogan chick and seeing her now on a regular basis as a well respected member of summer bay.

I thought the Blue Heelers was hilarious. It was so far removed from Rachel. But she was great in it and i loved seeing her playing someone like that.

Back to Rachel's dad...i don't think she'll ever be able to forget what he did, but i wonder if she'll ever be able to make peace with him and let him back into her life again. It just seems odd to me that she seems unaffected by what he did. Surely somewhere in the back of her mind she's got to be wondering where he is and if she'll ever see him again. I'm sure she'll have a lot to say to him - i wonder if he even knows they found out about Tam. Another shock he's put upon her and Brad.

I'd like to see her mention her mother a bit, especially now she's pregnant. That's when women usually want their mothers around, even for advice or whatever. It's kinda like they've forgotten her family, did they even mention Brad coming for her first wedding to Tony? I know she mentioned phoning Brad after they got engaged..