Rachel Armstrong - Amy Mathews

Foxy

It seems to be a habit of all the H&A characters, I know that Jack had a framed picture of himself on his desk at work :lol:

Ha ha, I hate the expression 'lol' but I actually did just laugh out loud! Well, the picture was there when Jack was still living with her right? So maybe it was Jack's picture! I always did have a soft spot in fan fiction land for Jachel :D

Yeah I have one over at HAAC too, actually I think you read and reviewed - thanks! :D There was a point when they were both single and living together and I completely convinced myself they were going to get it on.

But the writers screwed that one up by getting her with Tony - which incidentally worked out rather well, so it's not all bad!

I thought I was going off Tony and Rachel as a couple but now I'm really looking forward to baby time :D Although I'm bracing myself; no birth or wedding goes off without a hitch.

Edited by rachel&kim

Yes I remember it now it was brilliant! It was actually your fic that made me think....hmm they could work!! :lol: It's a shame they didn't even have a little moment, would have made Jack's death storyline even more interesting :P There was one on here I think (was it Miranda? Sorry if I've credited the wrong person) where Tony had broken up with Rachel because he couldn't have kids but he didn't tell her and Jack had broken up with...Martha? (Or Sam, I lose track!) and they had a drunken thing and she got pregnant, they got married and then Jack died of liver damage from his alcohol addiction. It so could have worked!

I have to admit I was so against the idea of Tony & Rachel at the beginning but now I adore them, yer sometimes they do things which drive me crazy but I'm just so excited for their "normal" storylines they seem to get....the baby :wub:

proposal and wedding

:wub:

Hopefully they don't have toooo much drama surrounding those and it goes fairly smoothly (wishful thinking I know!!) Whenevr I have second thoughts about Tony & Rachel as a couple I watch sexyluc (Kevin's Tachel music video) and it reminds me why I love them :)

Yes I remember it now it was brilliant! It was actually your fic that made me think....hmm they could work!! It's a shame they didn't even have a little moment, would have made Jack's death storyline even more interesting There was one on here I think (was it Miranda? Sorry if I've credited the wrong person) where Tony had broken up with Rachel because he couldn't have kids but he didn't tell her and Jack had broken up with...Martha? (Or Sam, I lose track!) and they had a drunken thing and she got pregnant, they got married and then Jack died of liver damage from his alcohol addiction. It so could have worked!

I have to admit I was so against the idea of Tony & Rachel at the beginning but now I adore them, yer sometimes they do things which drive me crazy but I'm just so excited for their "normal" storylines they seem to get....the baby

proposal and wedding

Hopefully they don't have toooo much drama surrounding those and it goes fairly smoothly (wishful thinking I know!!) Whenevr I have second thoughts about Tony & Rachel as a couple I watch sexyluc (Kevin's Tachel music video) and it reminds me why I love them :)

Aww thanks so much :D I just trawled through the Northern Districts Library and it was princess.sparkle that wrote those Jachel fics. I remember them well, they were great! :D I should check out that Tachel music video, I love making them. I've made one recently but it won't upload to youtube, stupid old computer.

I'm thinking that for a while we'll have a smooth patch for Tony and Rachel, which will probably lead to less screetime (again). And if the do get married soon then I have a feeling it will be without the usual 'disaster' just because there have been so many disasters recently and I think the last drama-free wedding was Leah and Dan's - but I could be wrong about that. I think they'll save the drama for the birth of their baby, but again I don't think it will be anything particularly tragic given the recent loss of Tony's son. They wouldn't do that to the poor man! Would they? :unsure:

I thought Jack and Rachel always had a really lovely friendship. He was always looking out for her and they got along well together. She actually lived with him longer than she has with Tony :lol: And it says a lot that he didn't mind his dad asking her out on a date. I don't know many guys who'd be happy with their dad dating one of their roommates who happened to be of a similar age.

I think it was a little absurd she was the one to cover Jack up when he died, and she was expected to pronounce him dead. I don't think that would be allowed giving her relationship with him and Tony. But well it's soapland. :rolleyes:

I think after Martha and Tony, Rachel was probably the next closest to Jack, and that was sort of forgotten in the aftermath of his death. Not only was she mourning losing a close friend, she also had to watch her fiancee suffer.

And Hattie i agree. I really don't think there's going to be much more drama until the birth of their baby (becasue when was a birth in Summer Bay ever simple?) and because the last wedding was such a mess, i'm sure this one will probably go pretty smoothly. That's a shame you can't upload your video, i'd love to see it. :D And i honestly don't think they could kill anymore of Tony's loved ones without him going insane. It's too much! :lol:

Edited by KirstyEkua

Aww thanks so much :D I just trawled through the Northern Districts Library and it was princess.sparkle that wrote those Jachel fics. I remember them well, they were great! :D I should check out that Tachel music video, I love making them. I've made one recently but it won't upload to youtube, stupid old computer.

I'm thinking that for a while we'll have a smooth patch for Tony and Rachel, which will probably lead to less screetime (again). And if the do get married soon then I have a feeling it will be without the usual 'disaster' just because there have been so many disasters recently and I think the last drama-free wedding was Leah and Dan's - but I could be wrong about that. I think they'll save the drama for the birth of their baby, but again I don't think it will be anything particularly tragic given the recent loss of Tony's son. They wouldn't do that to the poor man! Would they? :unsure:

That was it, thank you for looking for them! Aww it's a shame they missed out on that opportunity there! It's a shame your video wont upload I'd love to see it, keep trying hehe! If you search Tachel on youtube it's the first one that comes up, its brilliant!

I'm hoping now they've figured a few things out, Tony & Rachel will have a bit of a happier time like before Jack died, all excited about the baby. Like you say though it'll probably result in less screentime :( The best way we'll be able to see if the wedding goes smoothly is if there's a drama before the wedding. Usually if there's a drama before the wedding goes without a hitch but if everything's perfect before something WILL happen at the wedding. I think after the last wedding nightmare this one should go pretty smoothly. Poor Tony I hope they don't go anything too dramatic with the baby's birth, he'll have a nervous breakdown! I'm looking forward to seeing Rachel being a Mum, she's wanted it for so long and I think it will loosen her up a bit and hopefully she'll become a bit more carefree like when she first arrived. I don't think she's that much different now to when she first turned up but she had more happier storylines back then, I think that's why she had such a big fanbase and I think she's due another!