Rachel Armstrong - Amy Mathews

Foxy

Well you can understand why couples would want a quite hens/bucks

Yes I remember it now it was brilliant! It was actually your fic that made me think....hmm they could work!! It's a shame they didn't even have a little moment, would have made Jack's death storyline even more interesting There was one on here I think (was it Miranda? Sorry if I've credited the wrong person) where Tony had broken up with Rachel because he couldn't have kids but he didn't tell her and Jack had broken up with...Martha? (Or Sam, I lose track!) and they had a drunken thing and she got pregnant, they got married and then Jack died of liver damage from his alcohol addiction. It so could have worked!

I have to admit I was so against the idea of Tony & Rachel at the beginning but now I adore them, yer sometimes they do things which drive me crazy but I'm just so excited for their "normal" storylines they seem to get....the baby

proposal and wedding

Hopefully they don't have toooo much drama surrounding those and it goes fairly smoothly (wishful thinking I know!!) Whenevr I have second thoughts about Tony & Rachel as a couple I watch sexyluc (Kevin's Tachel music video) and it reminds me why I love them :)

Aww thanks so much :D I just trawled through the Northern Districts Library and it was princess.sparkle that wrote those Jachel fics. I remember them well, they were great! :D I should check out that Tachel music video, I love making them. I've made one recently but it won't upload to youtube, stupid old computer.

I'm thinking that for a while we'll have a smooth patch for Tony and Rachel, which will probably lead to less screetime (again). And if the do get married soon then I have a feeling it will be without the usual 'disaster' just because there have been so many disasters recently and I think the last drama-free wedding was Leah and Dan's - but I could be wrong about that. I think they'll save the drama for the birth of their baby, but again I don't think it will be anything particularly tragic given the recent loss of Tony's son. They wouldn't do that to the poor man! Would they? :unsure:

this is soapy land so who knows :huh:

I found it strange that many hated he idea of Tony and Rachel because I remember watching the whole 'who would she choose' thing and I was almost screaming at her to choose Tony - to me it wasnt weird as my parents are 8 years different and some of my anty/uncle age diff are 10 years + and they have kids, happy life etc.

Edited by sportzgal82

Does anyone ever think they'll bring Rachel's dad back? I'm wondering now she's pregnant if she'll start to wonder about him and perhaps think about contacting him again - or at least trying too. It would be pretty interesting.

I know what he did was awful, but sometimes when you become a parent yourself you see things different and perhpas she'll want her child to know their grandfather. It's a shame she's pretty cut off from her imediate family..i'd like to hear her talk about her mother or at least mention her. She must be thinking of her just now when she's about to have her baby.

You can forgive Kirsty but never forget , but no matter what hes done he is still her dad and the baby's gandfather so maybe she will contact him for the baby's sake :) It will be difficult to find him though as he just upped and left without a word to anyone because Rachel wouldn't lie for him and do what he wanted.

Edited by CHARL3N3x

I am a great fan of Rachel or AMy MAtthews actually, shame there is not much information about her anywhere, I think she is great.

One of the best actors on HOme and AWay and on Australian tv in general I would say.

She plays the emotional scenes so believably.

Does anyone know if Home and AWay was her first acting job?

I am a great fan of Rachel or AMy MAtthews actually, shame there is not much information about her anywhere, I think she is great.

One of the best actors on HOme and AWay and on Australian tv in general I would say.

She plays the emotional scenes so believably.

Does anyone know if Home and AWay was her first acting job?

I think she has been in All Saints but i found this ep of her in "Blue Heelers" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrsWxsKX3Ew and she has been on a few eps of "Jeopardy" and an epsiode of "Always Greener"

Edited by steff99

/\ Thanks for that, appreciate it.

I was also thinking about Amy's steady weight gain over the last couple of years, I was thinking that maybe Amy made a conscious effort to gain weight due to the pregnancy storyline or on the other hand it could just be natural.

Plus I suppose it makes a change from the usual thin people we see on the show, i.e. the teens, charlie and leah etc.