Rachel Armstrong - Amy Mathews

Foxy

I kind of like the relationship between Rachel and Aden. I think it's really nice he feels he can confind in her about his problems and despite everything that he did to her she still goes out of her way to help and doesn't judge him.

Regarding the rehab issue, Belle being her patient does give her the right to send her to rehab if she thinks it's in her best interests. As a doctor she has the responsibility to look after her patients and provide the best care possible and i'm sure no one would disagree that sending Belle to rehab was the right thing to do. It's clear from what she said about her other patients who she's had to watch cope on their own and fail that she genuinly cares about Belle, not just as her patient but as a friend. Doctors don't get it right all the time and can't be expected too. Her heart is always in the right place.

Im interested to see how much longer she'll be working for. Surely the bigger she gets the harder it's going to be for her to continue to work, especially as she has to be on her feet all day. And her job is not exactly stress free! :lol:

I do like some of the maternity clothes she's been wearing lately. The tops that are strappy and cling to the bump rather than swamp her look really good. Although sometimes the bump looks awful - other times not so much! :lol:

^I have to agree with you on the bump issue Kirsty, I think that it has got to be the worst bump I have ever seen on television. Sometimes it can be plausible, but most times it is actually terrible. I mean she gets bigger and smaller every episode, its so misleading! Sometimes it just looks like she shoved a cushion up her top! It really is poorly done, I have to say.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so disappointed Amy didn't go to the Logie's. It's a little strange considering she went the past 3 years. I guess maybe she was sick or something, as i can't think of any other reason why she didn't show up. Aww, little bummed out by that. I love seeing them all dressed up :lol:

I still can't get my head around Amy not being at the logies, I was really looking forward to seeing her all glammed up and off set. :(

Same :( I'm sure she had her reasons though, she's been the past three years so it's not like she avoids these sorts of thing. It's odd that Lynne (Irene) especially also wasn't there as well as the other two. Hmm. Now we have to wait a whole year again :(

Turns out she was actually ill and that's why she didn't go :(

Thanks to Suzie for posting on her facebook fan page. Amy's sister (who runs it) posted this reply:

Unfortunately Amy was quite sick & couldn't attend

Poor Amy, hope she's all better now!