Rachel Armstrong - Amy Mathews

Foxy

Turns out she was actually ill and that's why she didn't go :(

Thanks to Suzie for posting on her facebook fan page. Amy's sister (who runs it) posted this reply:

Unfortunately Amy was quite sick & couldn't attend

Poor Amy, hope she's all better now!

Ahh I knew there'd be some sort of an explanation as to her not being there.

I bet she would have loved to go as well, poor Amy :(

I had my own little theory about Amy's disappearance at the Logies. Its probably completely wrong, lol, but just thought I would share! :P

Someone posted on the yahoo boards (I know, sometimes they are as bad as wiki but anywho) that Amy was infact pregnant in real life. Now, at first I thought 'yeah sure' but then it got me thinking. I remember seeing a picture of her on some bebo home and away page before and it looked like she had a baby bump, but she wasn't filming at the time (apparently.) Then I thought that maybe she was trying to hide the fact that she was pregnant from the press, because we all know how obsessive the paps get with celebs and babies. So in turn she didn't turn up to the Logies.

Now, I know that her baby bump is completely false, but MAYBE thats being used to trick us all? You know, we see that and we think ''well she's obviously not pregnant in real life because it looks so false.'' Hmmmm...it just got me thinking!

I have caught them out! :lol:

Hehe!! Nah. I don't see why she'd keep it a secret, she's not that big a celeb :lol: But i wonder what they'd do if she did get pregnant in real life soon, maybe another Tachel baby? They'd probably kill that one off though :rolleyes: Or just try and hide it :lol:

It's kinda cool her sister answers though!! She posted again saying she's much better now. Haha!

Hmm Rachel was only in one episode last week!! Disappointed. She definitely is suss about Hugo though and his shark story. She's on to him already, go Rach, lol!! I liked her constant conern over Tony as well, even if sometimes she needs to let go a little. I think she just worries too much sometimes.

Well lets just pretend that she's a huge celebrity! I want my theory to be proved true! :lol:

Yeah, I was just on that page and she has some amazing pictures of Amy!

Yeah, I hope we get alot of her this week. Some more Tachel scenes concerning Angelo would be great. :)

Your theory is pretty good, Irish girl, :D Well, it makes sense, doesn't it? I really like that people have fantasy to think about theories like that. :D

About Facebook, I really like these pictures too :) Amy is so pretty !

I loved seeing Rachel in doc mode today. She was brilliant with Irene. Did anyone else notice the evil look she gave Angelo when he first walked into the hopsital room? Brilliant.

I really liked her putting him in his place. It must be hard for her to have to work with him on a professional level.