Jack Holden - Paul O'Brien

emmasi

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ryan is playing with us Jack fans :lol: Did you read his article on the main site? "Now Jack is gone - or is he?"

Where about's on the main site was this article? Can you give me the link please.

http://backtothebay.net/features/the-road-...s-the-end.shtml

Thanks for the link mistified.

This article was posted 4 days ago, 2 weeks after Jacks's funeral. So putting the sentence "Now Jack is gone - or is he?" makes us think that Jack is not dead after all and has gone undercover.

Well considering the way he was acting when he went to follow Angelo, theirs no way he was undercover with him, it just seems unlikeyly, and since Angelo checked Jacks body and found him to be dead. how can they bring him back after that?

I'm shamed to see jack leave, he is one of my favorite stars.

Well considering the way he was acting when he went to follow Angelo, theirs no way he was undercover with him, it just seems unlikeyly, and since Angelo checked Jacks body and found him to be dead. how can they bring him back after that?

I'm shamed to see jack leave, he is one of my favorite stars.

I was a dream and Melody was the one that got shot and the people in summer bay had a big party and started singing ding dong the witch is dead :o Oh na i didnt just say that

Jacks dead and we have to put up with Melody going on and on and its like die already women but i feel sorry for the actress people would pick on her on the streets

My poor Jack's gone for some reason i didnt think he would ever leave seeing how old he is not that he is old but 30 year olds in hollywood dont really get work for some reason unless your Brad Pitt :angry:

Edited by gazzalovesu

I wouldn't say I want Jack to be dead, but I hope they don't bring him back for several reasons

- I don't think he was a very good character in the first place. Personally he was okay, but they tried too hard to make him into this kind of dumb super-cop hero.

- I think him being dead will allow Martha to have a decent storyline. Her character has improved lately, and I hope she gets the chance to continue that way, without everything she's doing being overshadowed by JM drama.

- I think they have pulled the coming-back-from-the-dead one too many times over the last few years. Peter.

- I'd like them to prove that they can do a storyline where they kill off a favourite (and even one half of a super couple!) that really moves the fans. When someone on the show dies, it's usually just guesties no one really has had time to care about yet. They did it with Dan and Beth, but they were both killed off screen after not being on the show for a while, and I think Jack was more popular. I think the last time they really did this was when Noah died, and that's over four year ago.

And can I just say, I think it's great that they've finally managed to do a big storyline where people were not at all prepared, and still seem to be unsure what's really going on! Spoilers are great, but it's nice to have the occasional storyline where no one really knows what's going on :P