Jack Holden - Paul O'Brien

emmasi

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think when Jodi's contract runs end out she should be killed off only to bge greeted by a waiting jack and they go to heaven together forever.Surely paul would do that for 1 scene!!

i was thinking the same, i really love Martha but when she leaves i hope they kill Martha off so she can be with Jack

i would actually like her to go into a coma like Sally did when she saw Tom except Martha chooses to go with Jack and we watch them walk off into the sunset together :wub:

or she might actually die of her cancer :(

think when Jodi's contract runs end out she should be killed off only to bge greeted by a waiting jack and they go to heaven together forever.Surely paul would do that for 1 scene!!

i was thinking the same, i really love Martha but when she leaves i hope they kill Martha off so she can be with Jack

i would actually like her to go into a coma like Sally did when she saw Tom except Martha chooses to go with Jack and we watch them walk off into the sunset together :wub:

or she might actually die of her cancer :(

Yeah wouldnt that be just be the most amazing thing EVER!!!

Aww i want her to die now just for this to happen :lol:

Why didnt Jodi leave just for us !! :(

If i had to choose between Paul and Jodi :unsure:

I'd rather have it the way it is now,couldn't imagine Martha dying + i was more of a Martha/Jack fan inseparable :rolleyes:

could not bear to see Jack with an other woman even if she had a good personality(not Sam). :P

oh!it's such a sad story :(

oh my god im thinking the exact same i couldnt imagine Martha dying and i was a Martha/Jack fan inseparable it just doesnt work having one without the other, how did we cope before Jack came and it was just Martha i just dont no :lol:

Well Paul's video message was nice, if a little top heavy with old scenes. I would have liked to have seen and heard more of Paul in it. Lovely thought though and as a loyal Paul fan I really appreciate him and H&A online doing it for us.

I'm just updating my last message to say that at Irish pace it is the last week of the season and we are really seeing some of Paul's best work on the show. His dealings with Angelo are superbly acted. It's shame he's gonna die in 3 days, just as Jack is showing some edge. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mistified