Jack Holden - Paul O'Brien

emmasi

There is something really bugging me. <_<

Last week, we found out Jack was born on June 15th 1981. That doesn't make sense.

Jack was 22 when he hurt his ear after Martha's prank in 2005. And he was 25 when George shot him in 2007. They were already wrong back then. He should have been 24 in 2007. I know H&A is a soap but really, is it that hard to keep up? He has only been on the show for three years. :rolleyes: Jack should have been born in 1983. I know they like to SORAS characters but seriously... :rolleyes:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is something really bugging me. <_<

Last week, we found out Jack was born on June 15th 1981. That doesn't make sense.

Jack was 22 when he hurt his ear after Martha's prank in 2005. And he was 25 when George shot him in 2007. They were already wrong back then. He should have been 24 in 2007. I know H&A is a soap but really, is it that hard to keep up? He has only been on the show for three years. :rolleyes: Jack should have been born in 1983. I know they like to SORAS characters but seriously... :rolleyes:

Um...if he was 22 in August 2005 and 24 in October 2007, that would actually fit if he was born September 1982.The June 1981 thing makes absolutely no sense though.

Wasn't there a converstation between Tony and someone (maybe Beth) and they talked about that Tony was very young when he came father? I don't know where I took it, but I kinda remember something about that Tony and Kate were young when Jack was born. I may be wrong. :D

Wasn't there a converstation between Tony and someone (maybe Beth) and they talked about that Tony was very young when he came father? I don't know where I took it, but I kinda remember something about that Tony and Kate were young when Jack was born. I may be wrong. :D

At the end of the day, whether fans liked him or not, Jack was (how do I say this?) kind, but very forgetful as evidenced in his work.