Jack Holden - Paul O'Brien

emmasi

I wont Jack back as well. He is cute,hot,sexy has a smile to melt the hearts of any woman.

His smile can melt the heart of some guys as well :P:lol:

In regards to the goodbye video on the OS I loved it. I loved the part when he said that Jodi was his best friend ,his brother and his sister all at the same time then he says just dont tell her I said that about the brother part :lol:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont Jack back as well. He is cute,hot,sexy has a smile to melt the hearts of any woman.

His smile can melt the heart of some guys as well :P:lol:

In regards to the goodbye video on the OS I loved it. I loved the part when he said that Jodi was his best friend ,his brother and his sister all at the same time then he says just dont tell her I said that about the brother part :lol:

you're right about that! :lol: paul is just amazing, and what he said about jodi was just so great, its just so sad that hes gone! :(

While I am definitely not sad to see Jack Holden gone forever, I am surprised that the aftermath of his death was actually one of the most interesting parts of the show, for me, when it came back. Martha isn't has good as she was in those episodes back, at the moment, but it's something. I'm liking Tony and Martha so much more now. While, after years of hating her, towards the end of last year I finally warmed to Martha but still didn't care for her half as much as I do now. Same with Tony, I didn't really like him but since Jack's death I'm always looking forward to his scenes. Not to mention that it also gave Charlie a reason to stop acting like Angelo's personal cheerleader. Which as done wonders for her character. And it helped in making Angelo into something more then just the guy who turns into a despicable excuse of a man when he gets his feelings hurt. So not only did Jack dying meant finally getting rid of one of the most pointless and dull characters on the show but it also served to make some the other characters ten times more interesting to watch. So he finally did do something worth while, figures he would have to die first though.

Edited by Jody

Jack wasnt dull for me, sometimes he didnt do anything but then a lot of characters do that and they dont lose their fan base but I do think that his death opened up the potential for Martha to shine, she hasnt had much to do apart from the cancer storyline and I think battling cancer and grieving for Jack is a good positive challenge for Martha/Tony.