Jack Holden - Paul O'Brien

emmasi

New Kevin Spacey movie: "Shrink." Paul O'Brien is NOT involved, but a character named Jack Holden is! This has nothing to do with the H&A character of Jack Holden, I'm sure, but I was excited to hear the name in a fancy Hollywood movie. Just thought I'd pass it on :P

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I work with a guy called Paul O'Brien, but he has nothing to do with Jack Holden :P

Interesting all the same.

Thanks for sharing that Emmasi! I love Kevin Spacey so would probably go to see that and after the Jack character appeared I would be itching to get back to the pc to post on here about it, and end up missing the rest of the film! Nice to be prepared now in advance :wink:

^ I know! I got all excited when he introduced himself! I was shrieking as if he'd said his name was Mick Jagger or something equally as remarkable. I'm sure he thought I was a lunatic. Paul and O'Brien are two of the most common names in Ireland!

Paul will answer some of our questions in an interview before he goes back to America. The interview will take place in August. Paul already did a similar interview last year.

To send in your questions, just click on the link and it'll take you to Paul's official website: click here. :)

• 5 months later...

I only now started catching up again on HAA when I heard Jack was gonna die. I've also been watching re-runs of when the Holdens first arrived in the bay.

I miss Jack. For me, honestly, the show got more interesting when he arrived and the whole JM thing started. They still are my favourite couple.

And although I love the character Jack Holden and Paul O'Brien as an actor, I do realize, he's not coming back. Very, very sad though. :(

I only now started catching up again on HAA when I heard Jack was gonna die. I've also been watching re-runs of when the Holdens first arrived in the bay.

I miss Jack. For me, honestly, the show got more interesting when he arrived and the whole JM thing started. They still are my favourite couple.

And although I love the character Jack Holden and Paul O'Brien as an actor, I do realize, he's not coming back. Very, very sad though. :(

If you really miss Paul O'Brien, why don't you register on the forums within his official website. I have. :D

• 3 weeks later...

If you really miss Paul O'Brien, why don't you register on the forums within his official website. I have. :D

I do check out his website from time to time to see if there are any Paul updates, but I haven't registered, good idea, though. :)

• 5 months later...

Sorri I took this threat up, but Jack just died in our H&A. It's known that Angelo killed him, but did he? I've heard it was someone else, who? Thank you.

It was very questionable at the time whether he was killed by Angelo or the 3rd party present but it was definitely Angelo :)