Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the stethescope, I couldn't make out a name, maybe it was just the make of the stethescope?

That little scene Charlene was so powerful because they communicated just through looks and not words. Tony's eyes just looked so lost and desperate. I also thought it was heartbreaking the way Tony jumped up and his eyes sort of lit up when Rachel walked in at J&M's. Did you guys see their hug at J&M's as Tony comforting Rachel? A lot of people mentioned it and I thought so as well at first however after watching it a few times I think she was comforting him to because if you watch Tony, he started crying when she held him to. And this is really freaky but the first few times I watched that hug (haha shows how many times I've seen it) I could have sworn I heard Rachel saying I'm so so sorry. Weird. I think she'd been holding it together for hours and just trying to comfort Tony at the hospital and having to look at his dead body must have been so difficult. I think it just all got a bit too much for her. And it was the first time they'd been alone since it happened.

Just to cheer us up a bit, did you all notice that Rachel walked out of Jack's room after *not* pronouncing him dead gloveless and when she hugged Tony she had a glove on her hand?

Edited by charmed60

i thought just had to throw myself into the discussion, since i love tachel :)

first i just have to mention that line when tony said "i couldnt leave my boy you know " awww, maby it was just me , but i found that really sad.

as for the tachel scenes, we couldnt ask for more. i personly love that scene in the hospital :( tony's eyes..i am crying just thinking about it .

Feel free to join in, the more the better haha.

That was the line that really got me, "I couldn't leave my boy" So tragic, Jon absolutely excelled himself tonight and I couldn't be more pleased with the material as Tachel fans that we were given. Both of them have such powerful eyes that when Rachel came out and saw Tony and they just both looked at each other, it was devestating.

ooh i know i was teary the whole way through - the part when rachel could pronounce him dead then went to see tony was just perfect,

when all the flash backs with tony and roman i was blubbering like a baby - could'nt stop - and then when see tried to gather herself before going into j/m to see tony was so sweet and then i was off again when rach and tony were crying

i had to re-watch it about a million time just to get to see it all the episode

Just to cheer us up a bit, did you all notice that Rachel walked out of Jack's room after *not* pronouncing him dead gloveless and when she hugged Tony she had a glove on her hand?

:lol: So true! That was quite funny well spotted!!

It feels a bit wrong to add this to our list of Tachel episodes, but it's right up there. It was very beautifully done.

The person i actually felt the most sorry for was Rachel. The whole way through you could tell she was trying so hard to keep herself together for Tony's sake, and even when she got to J/M's house, before she let herself in she paused and turned around and kinda took a deep breath, as if trying to stop herself from losing it. But then i guess it all got too much and she just broke down. The hug they had there was so sad :( And they were holding each other.....i hope we get more of that.

And her hand over her lil bump :( And Tony inside looking so lost and in a state of shock.

I do have to say i found it a bit stupid she stayed on to work all night. If your finace's son was murdered how on earth would you be able to be at work and concentrate? Especially when it involves saving people's lives!! I know they needed a reason to keep her away for the Tony/Roman scene, but thinking about it now it's a bit silly. I don't know how she would have able to keep going, knowing Tony was at home in the state he was in. And yes she's super doc :lol: but you'd think they'd have had some sympathy for her. She looked all shakey before she covered Jack up.

Aww man i hope the next few weeks move fast so we get the Tachelness we know thats coming, lol.

Edited by KirstyEkua

Yeah i noticed the gloves , i loved the scene where she just came out the room and threw her arms around him :wub: aww :) maybe Rachel had to work and had no choice so she could get time off for the funeral , she has one of the most demanding jobs in the bay and maybe Tony told her to go to work and he wanted to be alone.

Edited by CHARL3N3x

I loved it too. You could see the heartbreak on her face when she looked at him, and he just looked at her like he couldn't believe what was happening. :( Then he just kinda grabbed her and hid his face in her hair.

I know she has a demanding job. Without Rachel half of Summer Bay would be dead or locked away :lol: But it would have been nice if we'd seen a little more of her being with him in the immediate aftermath. Their scenes together on Tuesday were so emotional and then she's back to work straight away and dealing with Bridget.

I just wish we could see Rachel dealing with her feelings more. She's lost someone dear to her too. Jack and Rachel were close friends, ex flatmates, pretty much family and she must be devastated that he's dead. But she also has to watch the man she's in love in deal with his pain, which is just as bad as going through it yourself becasue there's nothing you can do to help.

I'm hoping next week we'll see more of Tachel dealing with this. At the moment Tony seems completely lost about what's happened. I'm hoping when he finally breaks down and cries it'll be Rachel he leans on.

ooh i know i was teary the whole way through - the part when rachel could pronounce him dead then went to see tony was just perfect,

when all the flash backs with tony and roman i was blubbering like a baby - could'nt stop - and then when see tried to gather herself before going into j/m to see tony was so sweet and then i was off again when rach and tony were crying

i had to re-watch it about a million time just to get to see it all the episode

I loved it - Ive only ever cried once in HAA but this is the first time I blubbered my way through the whole thing especally when Tony found Jack, the look on tony's face when rachel went to tell him Jack is gone.....you can tell his whole world came crashing down on him. I also loved when Tony came to take martha away from Jacks body and all he could do was look at Jack as welll has having rachel being the one to cover him up :(

The Tony/Roman scean was wonderfully done and loved how Rachel was talking to Leah

As for the time off thing - I know someone who is a nurse and getting time off is almost impossible..shed be lucky if she got time off for the funeral! And besides I want her to kick some serious Bridget butt!!!

Since there will be a wedding by March by the looks of things , Rachel will get through to him in the end but think about it - you lost one son and the other is unreachable who wouldnt be depressed!

Edited by sportzgal82