Rachel/Tony

Cal

I don't think Lucas lives with Kit/Kim, he stays at Uni. BUT when he first left for Uni he stayed with Kit and Kim for a while I think because when Tony called him he mentioned about Kit taking Archie to the doctors. It is such a weird uncomfortable situation to be in especially if Kit and Kim had wanted to come to Jack's funeral.

I think in the long run Tachel will be fine but there will be some problems at first no doubt where he's trying to cope on his own and pushes Rachel away a little bit. I'm sure she'll understand and wont taking anything he says seriously but it will no doubt hurt her. We should have some really good Tachel scenes coming up I'm so excited.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Lucas lives with Kit/Kim, he stays at Uni. BUT when he first left for Uni he stayed with Kit and Kim for a while I think because when Tony called him he mentioned about Kit taking Archie to the doctors. It is such a weird uncomfortable situation to be in especially if Kit and Kim had wanted to come to Jack's funeral.

Ahh thanks Laura :) Hmm it'd be interesting to see how she'd react if she saw Kim again. Her broke her heart. But maybe now she's so happy with Tony she'll be able to be friends with him. Her relationship with Tony seems different, more 'real' somehow. Like Kim was her trial marriage before moving on to the real one. :lol: I think she loved Kim a lot more than he loved her, certainly in the end. And now they've made it obvious Tony is mad about her, i only hope they keep that going.

I'm excited about the Tachel scenes too. I think Amy and Jon are really going to be amazing in the coming weeks. Tony dealing with his grief and Rachel trying to be strong and be there for him, despite her pain at him maybe pushing her away (if that happens.) And i'm sure we'll have lots of tears from them both.

And ohh, Tachel have been together nearly a year now, so here's to another year of Tachelness. In the one where Annie gets rescued from the storm drain, Leah said it's been nearly a year since Dan died, and since Tachel had their first date a week or so before, then it must be around this time (in H&A time, lol)

I don't remember it ever being mentioned he'd moved out.I assumed he was staying with them to save on accomodation.Wonder if they'll get an invite to the wedding?Probably not although it would be nice to see Lucas there and maybe Brad and Tam.They were all conspicuous by their absence at the first attempt.

The Tachelness today was lovely but so sad :( When she arrived at J/M's house and was talking to Ken and saying how she couldn't get away becasue of all the emergencies, Tony was rubbing her back :(

And then when she just broke down and they held each other. It was really nice to see her supporting him at the hospital even though she must have been near to breaking down herself. Then when she got home (well to J/M's) and finally lost it, he comforted her.

Aww thats why i love Tachel.

I really can't put into words how much I loved the Tachel scenes tonight and what an AMAZING performance both Jon and Amy put in.

My favourite scene was without a doubt when they were at J/M's and Rachel broke down and held Tony. I loved how she had been strong all throughout the episode, putting aside her feelings to support Tony and they just held each other and Tony started crying. It was such a beautiful moment. I did notice Tony rubbing her back as well and I thought that was so lovely of him. Despite his own overwhelming grief he knew what Rachel had to do as a doctor and she'd been on a full shift when she just wanted to be home with him. :wub:

I also adored the hug we saw in the promo, the way Rachel just looked at him to let him know he was gone with poor Tony standing there with all Jack's blood on him.

The writers really didn't disappoint with Tachel today and I thank them so much :)

I'm sure I'll have more to write when I've watched the episode again a few times so watch this space :lol:

^^ She did used to live there, maybe they never changed the locks when she left? Tony also has one to, I know my family all have keys to each others houses in case of an emergency.

It was a random black t-shirt but I thought it looked way too big on her, just my random observation :lol: Right off to watch it again, the Tachel scenes anyway.