Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have enjoyed - the funniest scene has got to be when tachel are at tonys place having take away and rach says some thing about alf knowing his wine - and tonys line was "sooo you like a mature drop" and they both burst out laughing- as did i so funny and they are both so happy - im hoping they get back to having fun like that

Hehe i love that scene too, it's too funny! When they're about to kiss and Tony stops because he hears a noise and is like 'what was that' and Rachel says 'i was kinda thinking about something else' :lol:

After they stopped kissing and Tony made his comment and 'needing a cold shower' they both said they wanted to take it slow and not rush, but they were leaning in to start kissing again just as Irene banged at the door. Wonder what would have happened if she'd not came a knocking, hehe.

Thanks Laura :wub:

Hehe i love that scene too, it's too funny! When they're about to kiss and Tony stops because he hears a noise and is like 'what was that' and Rachel says 'i was kinda thinking about something else' :lol:

After they stopped kissing and Tony made his comment and 'needing a cold shower' they both said they wanted to take it slow and not rush, but they were leaning in to start kissing again just as Irene banged at the door. Wonder what would have happened if she'd not came a knocking, hehe.

Thanks Laura :wub:

It so is! I don't think that they would have taken things any further that night, Kirsty although it seemed like it was possible.

There's also some lovely moments when they are looking after Joe. She comes home pretty upset after she is accused of being unprofessional and Tony just puts his arms around her. And later on she says sorry for not discussing it with him and he says it's fine and good practice for when they have their own baby and she walks over to the couch and they hug.

It so is! I don't think that they would have taken things any further that night, Kirsty although it seemed like it was possible.

Welll i guess we'll never know the answer to that :P It would have been funny to see the times they were 'interrupted' though. With Jazz involved it would have been fun.

Im just watching old episodes when she was with Kim and the whole Hugh/Kit saga. It's funny to see Tony and Rachel interact then becasue they seem like the most unlikley couple. I would never have imagined them together or put them even as a possibility. I really wish we'd seen more of their friendship growing, becasue it seems like they were getting to be really good friends before he asked her on a date.

In the one i'm wacthing she just asked Kim if he checked with Tony if it was okay he got time off work. Don't know why i found that funny. And Kit was pretty much his step-daughter....it's a bit of a werid situation. Wonder how Kim and Kit would feel knowing they're together. Hmmm. Maybe it's just late and i'm making no sense here. :P

Edited by KirstyEkua

Actually, the weirdest thing about that set-up is that Lucas lives with Kim and Kit.I remember just after the kidnap when Rachel was on the phone to Lucas asking him if he'd heard from Tony and I suddenly thought "I hope she's got a mobile number for him because if she had to ring the house that would be really awkward..."

Now Jack is DEAD. :angry::( I wonder how Tony and Rachel will now cope? Will Tony push Rachel away? Will he now feel that the baby will try and replace Jack?

Jack and Tony have a special bond. They are closer then father and son. They are more like best mates. Tony went off the rails when Beth died. How will he be now. :angry:

Actually, the weirdest thing about that set-up is that Lucas lives with Kim and Kit.I remember just after the kidnap when Rachel was on the phone to Lucas asking him if he'd heard from Tony and I suddenly thought "I hope she's got a mobile number for him because if she had to ring the house that would be really awkward..."

He does? I didn't know that! Yes it must be a little awkward. :lol: I actually really loved Hugh, he was such a sweetheart and he really loved her and they were good together. I wouldn't really have minded if he'd came back and got back witn her....but then Rachel would be hated so probably not a good idea!

I wonder how Tony and Rachel will now cope? Will Tony push Rachel away? Will he now feel that the baby will try and replace Jack?

Jack and Tony have a special bond. They are closer then father and son. They are more like best mates. Tony went off the rails when Beth died. How will he be now

Tachel are going to be fine. No worries. :wink: I think he'll push her away a little bit, but obviously he won't mean to hurt her and in a few weeks i'm sure they'll be stronger than ever. He won't go off the rails in the same way he did when Beth died, becasue he has Rachel to help him through it. I'm sure she'll keep trying until he let's her in. As for the baby, i think once he gets over the initial shock of losing Jack he'll be as excited as ever. I don't think he'll see the baby as a replacement becasue nothing will be able to take Jack's place, but more than something to help ease the pain and to focus on.