Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, it's like it in the ep where they find out the vasectomy reversal was a success. I've always wondered how they do it. I love when he plays with her hair :wub: He twirls his fingers round the curls, he's such a romantic :wub: I gained a lot more respect for Tony as a character when him and Rachel got together, I think it's because he got more screentime I actually noticed him and what a lovely man he is. I love that they don't make a big deal of their age difference and to be honest, I've never really noticed it.

I just hope we get confirmation soon about whether Amy's renewed her contract (we have a good source to say Jon has) Although I'm pretty sure she would and the producers would be stupid not to let her, we need to know for sure just so we can relax for a bit :lol: Especially seeing as having a baby on the show is pretty much a curse to charactes.

Rachel always does her hair up with her own hair doesn't she? If you get what I mean? That's so cool, I wish I could do that!

Huh? You've lost me on that one :lol:

I love Amy's hair. It's so pretty with the curls. But i wish they wouldn't straighten it when she wears it up and has it hanging down her face....she suits it curly so much more. In the episode when she told him not to have the operation done, she looks lovely there. I want hair like that, lol.

Awww Laura actually i am too a bit concerned she's going to be going after Bridget so soon after Jack. But i guess she can't be with Tony all the time. I assume she'll have to be at work too (i don't know if you can get compassionate leave, although maybe considering he was pretty much her family.) Maybe she just bumps into her when she's at the Diner or the Bar or something, or maybe Tony told her he needs time alone...i don't know. But i really don't think they'd make her care more about Bridget than Tony. I hope the writers are not that stupid. Rachel loves Tony a lot and the last thing she'd do, if they're making this at all realistic is abandon him in favour of a skank like Bridget. I think she'll be pretty amazing with him and support him no matter what. At least she should be if the writers know who Rachel is :lol: and don't completely change her character again.

I always thought Tony was a bit boring before he got with Rach. He's like a new man now. He's the type of guy you want to marry, sweet, kind, loving and who'd do anything for you. So i always liked him becasue of that, just didnt really find him interesting.

Come to think of it i guess the age difference won't matter so much. Rach has had her fun :lol: They're really cute together and it works really well. Some couples it always lookes forced but Amy and Jon make it look natural and i think that's why Tachel are so popular. You can genuinly believe they're in love and crazy about each other. Awww. I miss them :wub: And, i don't think she's all that unpopular really, when you look at the polls she's always in the top 3 or 4 :wink:

And so excited for the pregnancy to continue. I hope once the Jack story dies we can see more of Rach coping, getting sick, feeling tired, etc. It's not going to be long before she should feel the strain at work, being on her feet all day and doing something so demanding, where one mistake could kill someone, is going to have an effect. I hope they do something with that and not have her running around with this huge bump treating people. And i want some fluff too, like baby kicking for the first time, Tony feeling her bump, cooking her dinner and just looking after her. Please.

Yay I love your long messages! What I meant with the hair thing (I didn't explain it very well) is that where an elastic band should be, it's actually her hair. I guess they take a piece of her own hair out when they're tying it up and use it to hold it up. I so wish I had her curls :(

Let's just hope they don't change her character anymore. I'm sure there'll be a good excuse for how she gets tied into the Bridget storyline again, probably that Tony is shutting her out and he wants space hence why she's not with him. Yep that makes sense, thanks for calming my nerves Kirsty :lol:

Yer I have to admit (sorry Karen) that I never really took much notice of him before but I really think his character has developed a lot since Rachel. He's had a chance to show what a true gent he is and how caring and loving he is and I think he's got more of a character now. He always used to be more of a supporting role, especially to Beth but now he actually has his own issues and own storylines and I like that. He deserves it.

Rachel's bound to have some difficulties later in the pregnancy with such a high demand job. I can't wait to see some Tachel fluff :wub: We already saw him be protective of her by stopping her using the machine in the gym so I'm sure there'll be lots more to come! :wub:

Ahhh i get you Laura :D Yes that's cool she can do that. I also like the colour now, it's nice it's a bit lighter. (I can't believe we're discussing Amy's hair. Omgosh.) It's like 'the Rachel' (Friends) all over again :lol:

Nah i'm sure they won't change her all that much. And if they do i'll be pretty angry. However, i very much doubt they'd have her leave her grief striken fiancee to chase down Bridget. Rachel has always been a very strong woman so i'm sure she'll deal with whatever happens just fine. At the end of the day they both love each other a lot so it'll work out.

You're very welcome my dear. I love reading your posts too, you always point out things i never notcie, it's so nice. :)

And i do like how they've given Tachel real proper issues to deal with as opposted to unrealistic, high drama storylines all the time. The whole baby issue, vascetomy thing was really great becasue it's something couples go through every day and i loved they had that for them. Although, they could have developed it a whole lot more, but nevermind. But i didn't like him breaking up with her over the answer machine. That was cruel and a little silly, him forcing her to choose and i don't think Tony would have done that really. He tends to be a bit negatvie sometimes.

One of my favourite ever little moments is when Fitzy is questioning them about Sam and she suggests Rachel is hiding something because of the phone call she made to the police. Tony gives her the most evil look!! That was the moment you really believed they were a couple because they were really supporting each other completely.

And Char i really wished we'd seen Jazz bump into Rachel at the breakfast table, or see them coming in/out of the bedroom together. That would have been fun. Jazz was hilarious.

Ooh yer ... Jazz wouldn't know what to do.I wish we could go back in time and change the crappy stuff that the writers did put in for something more interesting like the joe storyline for example i think he shouldn't have came back and the writers should have focused more on the fact Tachel weren't succeeding in trying for a baby and also we should have got to see Rachel trying to get Tony to stop drinking coffee/alcohol/sugar would have been funny to watch.

I agree. I thought the whole Joe storyline was completely un-necessary. Rachel and Tony were just working things out after the wedding/Bridget drama and it would have been nice to just see them being together again and working things through. I find it hard to believe Rachel just recovered so quickly and she was fine, even though she told Tony she had a long way to go before she got past it.

And yes the whole baby making problems came out of the blue. It was pretty crazy considering it had only been a few months since the reversal (and i think you have to wait around 4/6 weeks before having sex again after an operation like that anyways) so really she only had 2/3 chances to get pregnant so it really makes no sense. I wish they'd had a bit more of a build up to that.

As for Jazz yeah they missed opportunities. Would have been so funny. Oh well we can imagine it and assume it must have happend, as well as all the times they were 'interupted.' :lol: