Rachel/Tony

Cal

Kirsty! It's good to see you posting again, you have been missed. Tachel talk has slowed down a lot since your departure, hope you're having a lovely holiday!

It's funny you mentioning about how Rachel's legs were more off the sofa than on. I remember seeing a picture of Amy and Jess (Belle) from an event and Jess was actually taller than Amy (she must have been wearing huge heels because I'm sure Amy's not that short!) Shows how small that sofa really is though!

I agree that there has always been affection from the beginning of the relationship but something did change once the pregnancy news happened. They seemed closer I thought, maybe because they were really affectionate in every single scene they were in together. Or maybe just because they were both happy for once :lol:

I also agree with you in hoping that there is occasional pregnancy storylines, like the baby's first kick. I don't want both characters to have solely baby storylines but a few moments every now and then will be nice. And I'd quite like to see Rachel having trouble coping with being pregnant and being a doctor. And I'd love to see Tony's protective side :wub:

I'm pretty hopeful that 2009 is going to be a good year for Tachel. I don't know why but I think with the baby and wedding (which I'm pretty confident is going to happen - they have to have one episode to themselves surely???) I can't wait to see it and hope they get more 'meatier' storylines and a bit more attention rather than 'scraps' like they mostly did last year.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isnt really discussion just a simple question or theory I have..

if Jack does die {hopes he doesnt} do you think Tachel will name the bay Jack?

It's quite possible I guess. Or Jackie if it's a girl. Hmm I hope not. I kind of have it in my head that they're going to have a girl but I get really confused when two characters have the same name. Easily done.

I don't like the name Jackie either, not for a newborn in this day anyway. It worries me that they might try and rehash Jack's name for the baby though. Or maybe they'll do a Martha and just choose a completely random name. Maybe Chloe; Carmella called her baby that and soaps copy each others names all the time! I like that name. It would be funny if they called the baby Amy!

It's going to be really good seeing how Rachel handles work and being a mummy :wub: because she has such a demanding job and all her and Tony seem to do is work (getting tired of the gym scenes) and i hope we actually get to see their house again its been so long.I don't think that Rachel will stop working altogether though.

Edited by CHARL3N3x

Oh dear God they better not call it Jackie or something, that would be cringworthy!! As a middle name though it would a nice touch. But just Jack though. Even if it is a girl (which i think it will be! - the last 2 babies born have been boys if i'm not mistaken) it would be cool to have the middle name Jack. :P

I wonder how long she will work for though. It's not going to be that long before she starts feeling the effects, and there's no way she's going to be able to run around on her feet all day or night long treating patients. I do hope they look at that realistically instead of having her working right until the end. I really hope that when the time comes for Rachel and Tony to leave they let them leave together with their baby(ies!) and don't have one of them getting killed off or having an affair or such like. Maybe she'll get another offer to work in New York or something. That would be nice :) I hope once all the Jack storylines are over, they let Tachel just have some happiness and enjoy being pregnant, being newly weds etc.

And yeah 2009 the year of Tachelness :lol: Wedding, baby....starting the year tragically but ending on a good note. :wub:

I never found Tony to be affectionate with Beth as much as he is with Rachel. Maybe it's just because she's younger.....i don't know but it's sweet. I wonder if Amy and Jon were like, ok this is what we're gonna have them do :lol: or they just did it naturally as they'd do with their own real life partners. I love Tony's little obsession with kissing her hand and shoulders, stroking her face and playing with her hair, and she rubbing his back.