Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A completely random observation here but have you noticed how Tachel always get interrupted when they're kissing or about to kiss?

1. Irene interrupted them when Dan died.

2. Matilda knocked on the door when they were just about to kiss, after Tony asked Rachel to move in.

3. Colleen walked in when Tony was about to kiss Rachel after they discussed the ultrasound.

There could be more but poor Tachel :(:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes it's so annoying!! Rachel mentioned that in the episode where they first slept together so it's probably happened a lot more than we've seen. I wish we'd seen more of Jazz catching them together or something like that. We never got to see her reaction to their engagement or how she felt when Rachel started staying over, haha. They could have had a lot of fun with Rachel and Jazz battling it out for Tony :lol:

It was sweet when Mattie came to the door and Rachel was like 'oh hold it, don't move' or something like that. And the little look she gave him when Tony was talking to Mattie about how proud he was of her. Awww bless. I miss Tachel.

I miss Tachel to so much :( One week to go! I hope Rachel's in the first episode so we get one cute Tachel scene, if Martha's taken into hospital that episode she may well be!

I think they could have done a bit more to with the Jazz situation but at least it worked out in our favour :) I wanted to see her find out about the engagement and have a bit more of her like catching them out or something.

Yer she looked so proud of Tony :wub:

I know I really wished they had made more of them telling everyone that they were engagged. Leah and Irene and Geoff were there but we didnt really get to see them telling anyone once else (i dont think?!) Did they even have an engagement party? It seems so long ago now that I cant even remeber, but i dont think they did? I know J and Martha did...it seemed as though they went straight from the proposal to Rics fight storyline...

I wish they had to! They probably didn't because the writers knew Jack/Martha were having one so it would be a bit boring doing two so close together. At least we got some nice Tachel scenes during the party so in my mind it was theirs :lol: They'll have to have a lot of attention on their wedding day to make up for it :wub:

Oooh think I might go and watch that ep now! Wow, i've only been away for two weeks and there are so many spoilers to catch up its crazy, and Tachel chat. I'll let you have my thoughts as soon as I've digested it all and can condense all my thoughts into something slightly shorter than an essay!