Rachel/Tony

Cal

Looking back I think one of my favourite bits of the Sam's 'Murder' storyline was the Tachel scene when Lara told them what happened to Sam. They were showing concern for each other at various times. When Rachel was upset, Tony was comforting her and when Tony was upset Rachel was rubbing his back.

I love that bit too. It was lovely to see them comforting each other like that...i kinda like how their relationship was not all mad kissing and fire works. It makes it a little more believeable. I always think it's the little things that show you how much someone loves someone, as opposed to major public displays of affection.

I think in the beginning they were both pretty affectionate with each other. I remember Rachel putting her arms around him on the patio of her house during the whole Jack/Sam issues, and she was there for him through all of that. Plus all the little scenes in the hospital where he'd reach for her hand/wrist or stroke her face. I think Amy and Jon play their affectionate scenes really well. They pretty much always touch each other in some little way during their scenes together.

But i do think since their relationship started it's been more Rachel being there for him than the other way around. Especially with everything with Jack/Sam and then during the whole 'breaking it off on the answerphone,' it ended up that Tony was the one feeling sorry for himself not Rachel and she had to assure him she loved him enough to deal with anything. I guess during the whole Joe thing though, Tony was there for her but then they cut a lot of that stuff (like when they went home after hearing the news and she apparantly 'shut him out.')

I despised their 'reunion.' I thought it was far too rushed. He didn't exactly show any concern for her given what had happened. A simple 'are you ok sweetheart?' would have been nice! But instead they had to turn it to Tony, and him feeling guilty. And i really wish they'd shown the scene with them taking about Rachel wanting to see Aden and Tony not understanding why. She'd been through something quite traumatic and suddenly she was fine. She was pretty messed up before Tony came back (which i loved, it was great to see her having a 'normal' reaction to what she'd gone through) but then she's fine and that's it forgetten? I wish they'd had a scene where Tony had said something to Aden, or at least made it clear he was angry at him. I know Aden had a breakdown and needed help, but everyone pretty much treated him the same after, which to me is not at all realistic.

But, yeah the episode with the ultrasound etc was just so lovely. I adored all their little moments, especially when she hugged him in the gym from behind and reached for his hand during the ultrasound. And just smiling and gazing at each other.

Anyways, i'm hoping the next months will be good for Tachel. I hope, really hope they get married soon, as i'd so love another bay wedding. And i hope they include lots of pregnancy things too, like Rachel's cravings, if she has any morning sickness, baby's first kick etc etc. It would be so fun to see them play out all of that. I just want Tony to be less of a 'sap' as my roomie calls him, lol and be protective of Rach. Maybe thats why they rushed her getting pregnant, so they could concentrate on the pregnancy. I don't think Rach moans more than anyone else on the show (Leah, i love her but lately all she's done is complain and maon! lol)

I'm praying the Jack rumours are not true, otherwise it's gonna be Rach being the strong one again. Or, maybe they'll help each other through it. I hope so.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you all know my feelings on the so called 'renunion' :lol: I hated how they made us believe that Rachel would run away...Rachel who has always been a talker since day one, and that her best friend and finacee believed it too so quickly, when they're supposted to know her better than anyone. But oh well, it's done and i suppose it was pretty exciting.

I think my favourite Tachel scene is the one in the gym (yup they really love that place, that seems to be where all their making up happens!) just before Jack, Leah and Colleen come to tell them congratulations about the baby. It's all very sweet and loving and when they're gazing at each other you can really believe they're in love. Amy and Jon make a very believable couple! In some couples it almost looks forced and there's no chemistry, but with these two i actually care what happens. It's like your rooting for them to be happy and have everything they want, so you can believe yourself real love does exist and you can have that too. I love they're pregnant. It's about time we had a baby being born under 'normal' circumstances, and to parents who want it and planned it together. I hope it doesn't all end in tradgey.

I loved the beginning of their relationship too. Esecially one scene in the diner where they're talking about Jazz. They're laughing together and Tony is saying she's jealous and Rachel insists she's not and she knows if she catches them (Tony and Jazz) in bed together she knows he's just comforting her and that's it. And Tony laughs and tells her he knew she was an intelligent woman. Rachel was really relaxed and happy back then too. I think it's pretty amazing to be comfortable with your boyfriend living in the same house as his ex, especially when that ex makes it clear she wants him back! Loved the scene when Jazz told Tony that she made Rachel sick so she couldn't go with him to the school renunion and he told her to get out of his house.

See, Tony does have balls :lol:

They have been really cute in the past few weeks , its amazing how much a baby has brought them close together , we now have them just being normal with loads of affection towards each other ( although tachel always have been) but in the past few weeks its changed

Im hoping a wedding is on the cards before rachel gets any bigger , but if not then baby peanut can be at the wedding

Aww peanut, Tony's such a sweetheart. It's so lovely to see him so excited about the baby because at first he did make it seem as if he was just doing it for Rachel but I honestly believe he wants to be a Dad again.

I also love how the affection has been vamped up since the baby news, long may it continue! They're adorable :wub: The funs come back into their relationship like it was when they first started dating (the scene in the diner after their "first time" still makes me laugh :lol: ) Tony mentions in that episode how it's not the first time they've been 'interrupted' - shame they didn't show that, would have made for a funny scene :lol:

I always thought when they mention the 'interrupted' thing they were referring to when Irene banged on the door to tell them Dan was dead. But maybe they were referring to other times too seeing as they mentioned Jazz and Mattie. No doubt more scenes that found their way to the cutting room floor. :(

I really like their fun scenes and there haven't been enough of them in my opinion.