Rachel/Tony

Cal

Aww peanut, Tony's such a sweetheart. It's so lovely to see him so excited about the baby because at first he did make it seem as if he was just doing it for Rachel but I honestly believe he wants to be a Dad again

I know, it's really touching to see him all thrilled about the baby. His face at the ultrasound was just lovely. I don't think Tony was ever against the idea of having more kids. He knew when he asked Rachel out initially how much she wanted her own children. They were close friends before, and he knew what she went through with Kim and saw how much it hurt her. So for him to seriously consider being with her, giving the age difference etc he would have expected i think, for her to want a family and if he was really not wanting more kids i doubt he would have asked her out in the first place.

I always thought when they mention the 'interrupted' thing they were referring to when Irene banged on the door to tell them Dan was dead. But maybe they were referring to other times too seeing as they mentioned Jazz and Mattie. No doubt more scenes that found their way to the cutting room floor

I think they were refering to that and other times too, becasue as you said they mentioned Mattie and Jazz. It couldn't have been easy for them to spend time alone together, what with Jazz living with Tony and Sam/Jack/Rory at Rachel's. It would have been fun to see more of those scenes, espcially with Jazz as we know how much she still loved Tony. I could imagine her just barging in and plonking herself down on the couch next to them like it's nothing. :lol:

They've been fun and happy this past few weeks and i really love it. I hope they get more scenes like this in the new year. I know we'll get some big dramas no doubt about the pregnancy but i'm looking forward to those. Amy is amazing in emotional scenes, and concerning Rachel's baby i'm sure she'll be just fantastic, as will Jon. It's obvious Tony completely loves and adores Rachel so much he'll be distraught if anything goes wrong. Seeing them playing out those scenes together will be amazinng.

I'm hoping it'll provide lots of Tachel moments, sweet, dramatic, emotional and funny. I hope the writers are starting to realise how popular Tachel are getting and then don't cut so many of their scenes. They've missed out on so much that was badly needed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I've always wondered about the 'interruption' thing too! Im guessing there must of been more times aswell, I can only imagine that Jazz used to time it so she purposly barged into them as much as possible!

I alwayys find that even if Tony/Rachel/Tachel are in 2/3 eps a week there scenes are always so much shorter than everyone elses...or is that just me wanting ore tachel screen time?!

Haha yer I got the impression that it was other times because when Irene interrupted them they were only on a second 'date' and had just discussed taking it slow so I didn't get the impression that they were gonna head to the bedroom, they were just making out (or pashing should I say haha) Plus Tony was horrified when Lucas suggested he might need protection on the first date and when they were talking about being interrupted, maybe it's my dirty mind but I thought they were hinting at being interrupted trying to 'do it.' And like others have said Rachel mentioned Jazz and then Tony Mattie so I presumed they'd been caught out by at least one of them. Have I convinced you all yet? :lol:

Actually I do agree, I don't think Tony was ever opposed to having more children, he knew children was behind the break up of Kim and Rachel from all their movie nights (which we never got to see :( )...and Kit probably. I think it was just a ploy by the writers to try and cause problems with Tachel by having Tony do shifty looks when children was brought up.

I always feel like Tachel's scenes are shorter than other characters but hey, I'm a Tachel fan to so you're probably asking the wrong person. They couldn't show them enough in my opinion. Despite that though, I dunno, I think they've been getting a bit more attention lately. Maybe the writers have realised how popular they are, especially after those emails we sent to the OS!

What a dirty mind you do have laura :P haha im joking , i also think the tachel scenes are shorter but im another crazy fan so its problably just our imaginations , i want the full 22 minutes of tachel :P but its never going to happen.

Yeah i would have liked to see the movie nights , guess we have to get over the fact we won't see them :wub: least we have tachel as a couple now.

It took me a while to warm to tachel , at first i thought roman was a better match , now i see she made the right descision.

Haha yer I got the impression that it was other times because when Irene interrupted them they were only on a second 'date' and had just discussed taking it slow so I didn't get the impression that they were gonna head to the bedroom, they were just making out (or pashing should I say haha)

:lol::lol::lol:

I think if she hadn't interrupted they would have, haha. They were pretty into it. It was funny cos Rach said she wanted to take it slow and not jump into deep again (i'm assuming she was talking about Lewis here, as after only 6 weeks she was already pregnant by him!) and Tony talking about needing a cold shower. But after all that she leaned into kiss him again just as Irene nearly broke the door down! So yeah, i think if Irene hadn't they would have found it hard to stop.

I think they just mean interrupted as in never being able to spend time alone together. Or when they were 'snuggling' on the couch someone came in. You know what i mean, lol. I so wished we seen some of that, especially with Jazz as she was so brazen it would have been funny to see.

And yeah as a Tachel fan i agree they don't get near enough screen time. Hopefully that'll change, it's getting a bit better. I wish they'd showed us them together before they became a couple. Just hanging out as friends, taking etc. It would have been nice. Even now we don't really see them relaxing together, they're always involved in some kind of drama. (although in the past few weeks there's been a few cute little scenes of them doing 'normal' stuff) Thats why i so badly want a Tachel wedding, becasue the whole focus would (or should) be on them for the whole episode.

At first i thought he was too old for her...they have around 12 years between them right? But i don't think it matters so much when the guy is the older one. Women mature faster than men so it kinda makes it even. And men get better looking the older they get, women it's the opposite :lol: You can't chose who you fall in love with after all.

Well it's been a great year of Tachel love!! :lol: I'm happy they got them together. No way would i ever have imagined it would work so well, but now i love them together. 12 or so years is quite a lot.....but as i said i think it's different when the guy is the older one and it helps Rachel has been out there and had her fun.

I hope they let them get married and have their baby and be a little family. They haven't really had that on H&A for so long, it would be lovely. I know people tend to think it can get a bit boring once you marry people off and give them a baby but there's so much you could do with that, especially with Rachel and the job she has. It would be interesting. Hopefully now they're established as a couple they'll have a lot more scene time together, especially dealing with Jack and whatever may happen there.

I think it's lovely how proud Tony is of her and keeps telling her how amazing she is. So many men would be threatened being with a women who has such a demanding, successful career and im glad they didn't go down that route with Tony. I love how they're pretty much equal in their relationship and support each other equally when they need too. Tony is so lovely, the type of guy every girl dreams of marrying :lol: He'd do anything to make her happy.

• 3 weeks later...

Im extremely happy tachel got together :P at first i didn't even like tachel together but they grew on me.In fact before tony got with rachel i was like tony who??

Im looking forward to the baby coming and a wedding.

I hope they don't have rachel working right up until the baby is born , she needs time off and tony can get as much time off as he wants since he owns his own buisiness so hopefully more tachel scenes with them like buying baby clothes , cot and toys etc also maybe a little scene where tony is painting the baby's room or like a little nursery thing.Im kind of sad about jack

:( if he dies he wont get to see his little sister/brother and by the smile on his face when he found out rachel was pregnant suggested he was looking forward to having another sibling.

Edited by CHARL3N3x

2008 has been a big year for fans of Tony and Rachel - it was the formation of Tachel! These two have been friends for a few years now and they have finally found happiness with each other.

So I thought I'd sum up 2008 the "Year of Tachel" with a few apt questions

Favourite Tachel scene(s) - involving a regular cast members:

Favourite Tachel scene(s) - involving a guest cast members:

Most memorable Tachel quote:

Favourite setting that Tachel have featured in:

Favourite Tachel storyline:

Are there any changes to the script that you would have made regarding Tachel? -

How would you redecorate the Tachel household? -

Any further comments? -

Favourite Tachel scene(s) - involving a regular cast members: When they told people they were having a baby

Favourite Tachel scene(s) - involving a guest cast members: Jazz/tony/rachel love triangle :P

Most memorable Tachel quote: (see my sig)

Favourite setting that Tachel have featured in: Tony's room but without the cheesy music in the "I love You" scene

Favourite Tachel storyline: them finding out there will be a Baby Tachel

Are there any changes to the script that you would have made regarding Tachel? - More screentime together , more emotional scenes and the first tachel wedding to go ahead and them actually getting married

How would you redecorate the Tachel household? - take the pics of beth down :P sorry but its tachels house now not beth's and tony's , new up to date furniture and a few pics of tachel

Edited by CHARL3N3x