Rachel/Tony

Cal

It must be hard for Rachel to be strong for Tony. What with beign pregnant with Tony's baby and dealing with Bridget

Yes. I'm glad she's mentioned her pregnancy a few times recently. Pregnancy does tend to make you a lot more emotional and she must be feeling very mixed up right how. On one hand she's obviously excited about the baby (and she has every right to be) but she also has to be sensitive to Tony and realise how he must feel. He's lost his first born child, and for him to be expected to be excited at the prospect of a new child is a bit much i think.

I do feel sorry for her, as soon as she gets pregnant this awful tragedy happens and now she has to push her excitement and joy aside and possibly cope on her own when she's (soon) going to need him, but instead she has to be the strong one - as always. I sincerely hope towards the end she starts to lean on him for support and he is there for her, as i feel in the coming months Tony is going to be the one in desperate need of comfort (as he should be...but not for too long!)

This is random but the other day when Martha was in bed wearing Jack's pj's :( i was thinking it would have been so funny if they'd had a scene with Rachel coming out of Tony's bedroom wearing one of his t-shirts or something in front of Jazz. :lol:

Edited by KirstyEkua

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Tachel obsessives! :P Did you notice when Tony's sister said, 'Where's your Rachel?' when she arrived at his house. I thought it was cute.

Looks like Tony is going to be very withdrawn, I hope he manages to open to Rachel at least in the end. I think this is going to be a lengthy storyline for Tachel, about time too!

i hope so (that it is a good lengthy story) coz in 'real life' it would take ages for some1 to get on with life after losing a child, i hope they dont just make him sad all the time - but show how he get back to normal slowly - and how he will be with rachel's ever growing bump - coz i think he may, at first, not be able to be that excited about the baby but hopefully he they realises how much of a blessin the baby will be

finger crossed for the tachelness

Hello Tachel obsessives! :P Did you notice when Tony's sister said, 'Where's your Rachel?' when she arrived at his house. I thought it was cute.

Looks like Tony is going to be very withdrawn, I hope he manages to open to Rachel at least in the end. I think this is going to be a lengthy storyline for Tachel, about time too!

ye i agree! i loved the bit when she said "Where's you Rachel?"

Hello Tachel obsessives! Did you notice when Tony's sister said, 'Where's your Rachel?' when she arrived at his house. I thought it was cute.

:lol:

I know it's a bit crazy in here!! Hehe yeah i like that bit too, it was sweet. Although i'm annoyed they haven't had scenes together for a week i'm glad they're mentioning each other to other people. When Tony told Gina he was going to bed and that Rachel would be home any sec i was wishing she'd just walk in the door. :D

I was glad to see her supporting him today though. The look on her face and her screaming his name at the end when he was going after Angelo says it all :(

I'm positive in the end he'll break down in front of her and let her in. He has to eventually.

Ooooh Hello :) i so hope that Tony breaks in front of Rachel and she is the one to pick things up.I loved mad Tony today was awesome , when i was watching i was saying can't believe this is happening.Ive never saw Tony punch anyone before and Rachels face was priceless and the way she was saying Tony you could see how scared she was.

Haha hattie, you're truly a member of the Tachel obsessiveness now you've started analyzing clothes :P (I noticed the same thing hehe)

The one good thing to come out of the lack of Tachel is it's portraying firstly how depressive Tony is becoming and pushing himself away and also how helpless Rachel is feeling. It's so difficult to know what to do in a situation like this and you can tell she's struggling and doing her best. Did anyone notice the little cuddle they were having when Xavier and Hugo were having their little argument. Well she had her hand on his chest and he was holding it. Liked the end as well, awesome acting from Jon and so unTony like - Rachel's face was priceless. You could tell she was just completely shocked with her hands were on her head and screaming his name :( I was hoping she'd come over and give him a cuddle at the end when he fell to the floor :(

Soooo pleased to see they have scenes tomorrow like you said hattie!!

Edited by charmed60

I'm so disappointed. I can't believe that's all we got and Rachel didn't even talk to him. I find it very strange it's been over a week now and Tachel haven't had any verbal communication on screen. Perhaps we are supposted to believe he is pushing her away, but how can we if we never seen it, or even an indication of it? Yesterday she was all supportive at the funeral, holding his arm etc, just standing close to him - certainly nothing unusual about that but the writers have really failed Tachel again. At least today she followed him to their bedroom and told Gina and all they were going to be by themselves, but still, come on! I guess they cut Tachel scenes again otherwise why show that in the promo if that's all it was? Geeze. :angry:

I noticed her putting her hand on him when Xavier and Hugo were speaking and then he took her hand i also pointed it out to Kirsty.

How on earth you noticed that i have no idea. I wouldnt have in a million years, you could hardly make them out they were so in the background! :lol: That's great background acting from them though.

Edited by KirstyEkua