Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were great again this episode - Tony seems so lost and Rachel doesnt know what she can do :( Hopefully now he will confide in her more

And I cant stand certain posters who want to have a go at them for how they are feeling right now - how cold!

that end of the scean with aden and belle and they are having that talk about the artical and they talk about tony in the end and they focused on him was brilliantly done and so poinent

Edited by sportzgal82

I was really happy with the Tachel we got today. :) I'm pleased he said he'd try and talk to her more, it must be incredibly hard for her when he's all distant with her and she doesn't know where he is.

You could tell how concerned she was about him, hence her saying she'd been trying to call him for over 2 hours. And their little hug in the kitchen was really nice, im glad they're finally leaning on each other.

First of all ive missed all the drama in the Rachel thread so im going to fly past it :D!

Todays episode Ooh Hello Tachel its nice to see you actually in an episode together acting like a real couple , also Tachel's house now i had forgotten what that looked like too.

Great episode i loved it , Rachel holding the bump was :wub: , then the scenes with Tony holding her hand :wub: and then the hug :wub: there was so much Tachel going on in todays episode which was good :D.

I don't think it was Tony's fault he never came , if he wasnt up to it he should have just said because she did ask him a few times and then that rage came over him , he was like a different person which is understandable because he is grieving , i glad they started speaking again and Rachel got him to open up and not shut her out.

Another thing .. Rachel new mobile and new jeans?

It was also nice to see her just relaxing or whatever with her feet up on the couch makes it feel nice and homely.

Yup i think Char is right - they were obviously waiting for news from Charlie and were naturally anxious to find out, hence them pacing the living room. And Rachel sitting down cos she's pregnant - i liked that :) Make it seem all the more real.

I loved how when they found about the bullet coming from Angelo's gun Tony automaticaly turned to Rachel. Although i don't believe things will get better over night for them, it's a tiny step that shows he is starting to open up to her. The kiss on the head was lovely too :P

Loved the little moments today, him rubbing her hand when he assured her he wanted to be at the ultrasound and the scene mentioned above.

Although i don't think Tony was in any way at fault today, i can understand Rachel being mad at him. I don't think she cared so much about the ultrasound, it was the fact she couldn't contact him for over 2 hours and was clearly worried. He's not talking to her and that clearly is affecting her. She told him as much. I know he needs space and time to grieve but he's making things harder for himself by pushing Rachel away. I hope today they made some sort of steps towards trying to work through this together.

I really love that Tony is starting to open up to Rachel. He's needed someone to talk to; Roman's just hanging around to try and get Martha into bed, Martha's too busy running around trying to solve Jack's murder and Alf's too heartbroken over Bridget's scam to comfort the poor guy. FINALLY, he's realised that Rachel can help him through it.

From the promo he appears to open up to her more to and I'm enjoying the normal homely Tachel scenes :) I don't think either of them were in the wrong in today's episode, it's a difficult situation that you don't deal with every day and there are so many other factors other than Tony just losing his son.

good point Charmed

everyone is so busy running after Matha that Rachel is the only that seems to be there for him (hugo is busy sticking his nose where is not warrented, xavior is a teen and no one can contact lucas) - its going to work out in the end

Edited by sportzgal82

I agree with KirstyEkua here. It was pretty clear that Rachel was mad at Tony because she was unable to contact him for 2 hours and that she was worried about him, but who can blame her giving the recent event of Jacks death. She didnt seem to mind to much about him missing the ultrasound.

Im glad to see that Tony is finally starting to open up to Rachel aswell! :lol:

Was nice to see their closeness again. (hug in the kitchen, stroking her arm when talking about the ultrasound, etc)