Rachel/Tony

Cal

I'm pretty sure we all loved Fridays :D

Erm.. just a touch :P The pig did soar high in the sky did it not!? :P

I would say it was well worth the wait but that would be ridiculous as it's really has been waaaaaay too long since we've seen any Tachel scenes like this! The 'banter' between them was first class and it something that has been lacking in the writing of their relationship at times.

I thought it was funny how Rachel tried to be mad with him but couldn't keep a straight face! Then he won her around with his little story. Bless! I also thought it was rather amusing how Rachel was secretly impressed with him winning the fight!

Let's hope the pig doesn't go back to it's sty permanently and instead goes for an occasional joy flight! :wink:

I really must stop using the pig analogy to descibe Tachel... it's hardly flattering! :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I have to be honest... I'm not a fan of Tachel... not even remotely close resembling a fan... ever since Belle died and Adelle ended I've not gotten even an incling of liking a couple... no other couple has interested me in the slightest...

Until now.

While that episode was both pathetic and the fight absolutely pathetic... it was also funny... especially when Rachel turned around and said 'I think its time to take my little boy home, Harry's probably ready to go to!'

And Tony trying to explain himself about to fight, and having Rachel smile and still say it was unacceptable was just funny and hilarious :D

But what really topped that off, was the fact that they act so... natural together... and that end scene was just the cherry on top ^_^

So.. now I'm off to make icons of that scene... because it was a great scene...

Thank you for that :D

And Karen lets hope so! :wink:

Tony really has a way with words, every time he wins her round and she just falls for it, hehe. Very cute when he said he didn't want her to stop after she pulled away when he was all 'ouch.' :lol:

Rachel's line about taking her little boy home was hilarious, she has some great one liners sometimes.

Edited by KirstyEkua

Ohh thank you so much Matticus! I can't wait to see them. And welcome to the Tachel chat, it's nice to see a new face around here :)

I was waiting for you guys to comment on it before I did otherwise I'd be triple posting again :P Friday's episode was perfect and I'm so so grateful for it; it's rare for married couples on soaps to be given passionate scenes like that without there being a particular reason for it. And I think they have such a natural chemistry together, it doesn't seem forced at all and they were just happy and Rachel was all giggling at him; it was like at the beginning of their relationship.

I really love how they've been portraying Tachel's relationship lately; the way in which they banter and joke and Rachel tries to be serious in her opinion but Tony manages to win her round. I also loved how she was impressed that he won and while she didn't agree with it she was subtly proud of him; "my husband the tough guy" :wub: It was funny how his little story made her realise that he was right in what he did yet she refused to actually say it :lol:

I hope this isn't the last we see of it; the pig needs a bit of fresh air every now and again! It does seem strange referring to their relationship by pig analogies; I'm not sure what else we can use!

I think my favourite line of Rachel's for Friday night was 'Well thats Harry asleep, now its time for the other baby in the family' haha... definitely the funniest moment for me.. definitely followed by 'I think its time to take my little boy home, Harry's probably ready to go to' ^_^

I've never liked Rachel or Tony as single characters, let alone together, but friday night's episode definitely changed that quite a bit for me

EDIT: Just to let you know icons are up too! and new fresh ones

Edited by matticus01

Aww Bec i'm happy you liked them in Fridays, it's nice to see a new face in here :)

I think my favourite line of Rachel's for Friday night was 'Well thats Harry asleep, now its time for the other baby in the family' haha... definitely the funniest moment for me.. definitely followed by 'I think its time to take my little boy home, Harry's probably ready to go to.

I loved those too. Rachel can be really witty sometimes. :lol:

Although i think they've seriously under used both Amy and Jon this year one thing i am liking is that Tony and Rachel have been together in the majority of their scenes. I like the fact they have little arguements but they never escalate into anything too serious and they're back to normal with each other pretty quickly. I think that's quite realistic of long term couples. They've been like a little team with regards to the Hugo storyline and that's been nice to see (although i really don't think Tony would have allowed her to go to the farm knowing a mad man was outside shooting at people but eh it's soapland :lol: ).

The banter between them has been good (most of the time) and i just love seeing them as a little family with Harry. :wub:

Does anyone know the age gap between Tony and Rachel? Because Jack's gravestone said he was born in 1982 so Tony must have been born at the least in the early 60s and I doubt he would have had Jack at 16 or 17.

Friday's episode was funny I guess, but I do think it was childish for two middle-age characters going outside for a punch up.

I can't believe it's been over a year since they got married.

Does anyone know the age gap between Tony and Rachel? Because Jack's gravestone said he was born in 1982 so Tony must have been born at the least in the early 60s and I doubt he would have had Jack at 16 or 17.

Friday's episode was funny I guess, but I do think it was childish for two middle-age characters going outside for a punch up.

I can't believe it's been over a year since they got married.

I think it's supposed to be around 12/13 years. It was Tony's 40th on the show 3 or 4 years ago. It's been implied he was really young when he had Jack.

I think it's common knowledge they messed up with Jack's age as it contradicted everything that had gone before that.

Edited by KirstyEkua

Yeah, the continuity with Tony and Jack's ages is all over the place so it's not worth even trying to figure that one out :P

I'm pretty sure 13 years is about right between Tony and Rachel. I think they both stated their ages at various times in 2006 which were 27 and 40.