Rachel/Tony

Cal

Wow Harry's hair grew a lot from the first scene to the last :lol:

I liked the little scene today where Rachel begged Tony not to go and made him promise not to try and play the hero because she was worried he would get hurt. It was a nice little moment between them when Tony smiled and promised her he wouldn't; a kiss or hug wouldn't have hurt but I'm having to learn to be grateful for anything lately :P Don't think Rachel's going to be happy when she finds out he's broken his promise!

I also loved Rachel's "stop talking and just go and save my husband" line to Charlie and Angelo..something to that effect.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Now can you please just save my husband.' Loved it. :D

It only took 5 months to get a little drama from Tachel :lol: I liked how Tony was all confident about dealing with the bad guys but when he hiding in the back and Hugo was talking about what was going to happen he looked a little scared, bless.

I thought Amy did great and she was especially convincing when she was talking to Charlie and Angelo at the farm, she did look pretty scared. Lovely to see Harry again (although his hair changed an awful lot :lol: ).

I do think Angelo knows she is not being completely honest about Hugo though, the look he gave her when he walked away :unsure:

I have to admit to laughing out loud when Tony looked terrified in the back of the car! :lol: Bless him! I guess he isn't used to dealing with baddies with guns! :P

The Tachel scene was good and showed Rachel's horror at her hubby putting himself in that situation but, you're right charmed, a little more affection wouldn't have gone astray. Maybe if Tony returns safely we could get that..... is that a pig I see flying out there :P

As for Harry... I have to say the first Harry in today's episode is the true Harry in my mind... the other one is an imposter! :P Usually in these situations they have twins so you can't tell the difference.... I guess there were no twins available :P

As for Harry... I have to say the first Harry in today's episode is the true Harry in my mind... the other one is an imposter! :P

:lol: Agree, the first one without a doubt is the true Harry, we've been seeing him since he was a tiny little bubba. I guess Rachel was so anxious she didn't even notice he'd been swapped!

I to am hoping for a more affectionate scene...when Tony's returned safely but I think we'll be lucky if we even get a scene of him coming home to her let alone an affectionate one! I want her to hit him for breaking his promise :P And then hug him...ahh I wish we could write the Tachel scenes!

I did like Tony complaining about his 'missus' as well...sending him out on errands! I loved how he was trying to be all macho and brave but looked completely terrified all squashed in the back of the car. Bless.

Today's episode :o Karen - I think that pig actually flew :P That little scene was so sweet and mushy and reminded me why I love Tachel so much. "You are such an idiot sometimes"..."if you thought for a second I was going to leave you and Harry then you're the crazy one" :wub:

Sorry fangirl moment over! Thank you writers so much!

Imposter Harry was present again but he's so cute that I don't mind...loved the timing of him crying with Rachel freaking out and telling Tony she loved him again! It must have been awful for her, stuck at home not knowing what was going on and not being able to help.

I did like watching hero Tony although that rock was a bit pathetic! Ah well, it done the job...was a bit concerned when he got knocked out and his face when Hugo started revving the engine :lol: I liked how he knew that Rachel would have been the one to call the police to and then his calm cool cocky comment to the police "what took you so long?"

Aww I love Tachel :wub:

EDIT: I forgot to comment on how much I loved Rachel's response when Hugo got all sorry for himself and talked about how none of them wouldn't have got hurt if it wasn't for him (despite the fact he's come home and put them in danger AGAIN" and Rachel said "no it wouldn't." That told him!

Edited by charmed60

I love both Harry's, they're just adorable little babies. At least they managed to put them in the same clothes :P

The one today was very cute and i love how his little face just scrunched up at the thunder. Perfect moment for him to cry when his 'mum' was freaking herself out.

I loved Rachel's phone call to Tony and her desperation really showed. It must have been awful her knowing she was pretty much powerless to do anything.

Tony was awesome :D Although that rock was a little bit small to do the damage it did :lol: And very cute to have his wife fix him up! I did like how Rachel couldn't finsih her sentence when she was talking about how she thought she was going to lose him (i assume that's where she was heading). And Tony's extremely mushy response was very much appercaited! :wub:

I'm a bit annoyed that Rachel is the only one who seems a angry at Hugo for everything. Everyone else just seems to be cool with the situation :unsure:

Today's episode :o Karen - I think that pig actually flew :P That little scene was so sweet and mushy and reminded me why I love Tachel so much. "You are such an idiot sometimes"..."if you thought for a second I was going to leave you and Harry then you're the crazy one" :wub:

I'm not sure the pig flew but there was a bit of air between it and the ground :P It was certainly an improvement on recent Tachel goings on but not perfect..... or am I just too hard to please?

Imposter Harry was present again but he's so cute that I don't mind...loved the timing of him crying with Rachel freaking out and telling Tony she loved him again! It must have been awful for her, stuck at home not knowing what was going on and not being able to help.

She was certainly freaking out somewhat! Two I love you's in one episode! We are honoured! :P 'Harry' crying at that very moment must have been a fluke and Amy may have just improvised.... though the lightening flash may have contributed to it!

I'm not sure the pig flew but there was a bit of air between it and the ground :P It was certainly an improvement on recent Tachel goings on but not perfect..... or am I just too hard to please?

Giving the year they've given us i think we have to be pleased by that! :wink: Although in comparison to last year it's nothing :(

But still, better than nothing, eh? :D Maybe they just didn't want to be all mushy in front of everyone else, haha.

You're right; it was more of a jumping pig! You're definetely not too hard to please! I just keep getting told off from another particular Tachel fan for moaning about the lack of mushy Tachel scenes (or just Tachel scenes for that matter) so I'm trying to be positive :P I wasn't expecting a scene between them at all so considering the year we had I think this sort of stuff is as good as were going to get now! It was the little gaze that got me :wub: I love when they do that! Although I would have liked a kiss...head kiss, hand kiss, all the Tony favourites!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure we all loved Fridays :D

I love that Tony/Rachel have a (by soap standards) realistic marriage, where they don't let little petty arguements/disagreements go too far. I loved their little scene at the end where she was tending to his wounds before they ended up kissing, nice to see a long term couple have a little passion once in a while :D

The flight was pathetic but i do see where Tony was coming from and i don't blame him for wanting to punch John. Cute how he explained it to Rachel though -it made sense :lol: