Rachel/Tony

Cal

I'm still here!!! :D I just can't really get online much in Kenya, and i'm still stranded!! Anyhoo....i too am enjoying the more laid back, family type stuff we've been getting lately, although i really would love some drama soon!! :P

I wish they'd had a little anniversairy celebration, that would have been sweet. However, i love seeing them as a little famly and just being happy. :D But the writers do need to pay more attention to little things like that, from what we've seen i'm pretty sure they'd have had some romantic celebration!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruel moment of the week: Letting us see Rachel leaving the surf club with a bottle of wine and her telling us that the three of them were having a quiet night in - then not letting us see it!! :( Surely they could have squeezed a scene in somewhere :P

I know :( I've chosen to think that they were belatedly celebrating their anniversary that night and it was the writers (pathetic) way of giving it a mention :lol: What's worse is that Tony was credited as being in the episode but never was, they didn't cut a scene showing us their quiet night in surely? :( Not riveting television I understand but I'm easy to please :P Poor Tony only got one scene in the whole week! Although I did love Rachel's evil looks at John as she walked away when he insulted Tony!

Cruel moment of the week: Letting us see Rachel leaving the surf club with a bottle of wine and her telling us that the three of them were having a quiet night in - then not letting us see it!! :( Surely they could have squeezed a scene in somewhere :P

Don't worry Karen. From what I've read in week 16 they have a lot of stuff together.

I loved their scenes this week. :D

It was great to see the easy banter between them and i loved Rachel's reaction to hearing about the fight. 'Oh i could take both of you but that's not the point.' :lol: I believe she could too! Loved him calling her darling as well. Although the drama has been lacking i have enjoyed all the little normal family stuff they've been getting.

I see where Rachels coming from though and i understand why she's mad at him. I think both Tony and John are acting like kids and what they're doing is completely different to Tony's work with Xavier and the kids he wants to help. Both of them talking to Harry in the morning was cute and i loved his little giggles!! Although who looks that good in the morning when they're still in a dressing gown? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally a Tachel episode to talk about! I loved today's, they both act like such a normal, married couple with Tony being made to sleep on the couch :lol: I thought it was quite funny how when they both bumped into each other and things were originally tense because they'd been fighting but they were both still smirking about the situation and smiling at each other waiting for their apologies.

I don't think Rachel really understands that shopping is not the most fun way for a guy to 'celebrate' something, especially shopping for furniture but I did think it was sweet how much she gushed about how proud she was of him. Still disappointed there was no Harry and I'm wondering why he was credited in it? It's good the way they try to make it look like he's there by having Rachel tending to him in the buggy but I would really like to see him, it's been over a month! There's no excuse really. Her totally exaggerating the situation by asking him how he'd tell Harry his story if he was in prison was funny but she was right in a way; him being a teacher and organising a fight with someone he hates is not a very good role model and he can't guarantee he's going to come out of it bruise and broken bone free.

Looking forward to tomorrow and seeing how they resolve things seeing as they're back on non talking terms again. I am getting really tired of this boxing storyline; both John and Tony are acting like kids BUT I can see why Tony wants to fight him; he's just pushing it too far now and to constantly be teasing him is bullying. But if to see Tachel it needs to be the boxing storyline then I'm all for it. It was sweet the way Tony told him to keep his wife out of it when John tried insulting Rachel, I liked that even though he was angry with her he still defended her.

I loved Tony and Rachel in todays. Their banter was great and there was some nice comic moments, especially Tony's face when he said maybe he likes sleeping on the couch :lol: I like seeing them just being a normal married couple and Rachel making him go shopping when it's clearly the last thing he wanted to do :lol:

As much as i want Tony to completely kick John's a**, i am with Rachel on this and think fighting is a really idiotic thing to do. I don't see how it's going to solve anything. But saying that John is being a pathetic bully and i get why Tony gets so angry. It can't be fun to constantly be belittled as soon as you enter a room. Clearly John is the weaker man here :rolleyes:

I think Rachel is just worried he is going to get hurt (going from the promo - it's like she's going to cry).

Sorry for double posting but I wanted to comment on today’s.

First of all – we saw Harry! :wub: He is just gorgeous and it was pretty funny that they spoke through him again. I loved Rachel’s ‘tell you daddy if he is going to act like a 5 year old then so am I,’ and Tony’s ‘tell your mother….’ :lol:

I am really enjoying all of the light hearted scenes between them lately and their bickering – it’s so realistic and normal.

I must admit I’m disappointed Tony didn’t knock John out – he so deserves it! But it was good they both realised how ridiculous they were being, I think Rachel’s little visit to him at school got him thinking. It was sweet the way she was so concerned about him and kept mentioning how badly he could get hurt. I wasn’t impressed by the way John spoke to her though – he really has some issues with respect. :rolleyes:

I liked Rachel talking to Irene, Alf and Marilyn about it and agreeing that Harry was the most mature man! It was just nice to see some comedy and some sense of community. Coleen being the referee was hilarious and made the whole thing even more idiotic. Glad Alf refused though and also commented on how stupid both Tony and John were being.

Although are we just supposed to believe Tony and John are friends now? :huh:

Harry was pretty cute last night though :wink: And last week when Rachel was feeding him in the diner, that was a sweet little scene. I love all the new clothes Rachel seems to be wearing lately, she is looking really pretty.

I thought it was funny last night how Tony punched Hugo and then hugged him all in the space in 2 seconds. :lol: Rachel looked pretty angry about the whole thing, i think she's just really worried for everyone's safety. I think she is the only one who seems to remember just what Hugo did. :rolleyes: