Rachel/Tony

Cal

I agree with the above four posts.The show needs its strong, adult relationships for the rest of the couples to revolve around, its Alf and Ailsas, its Tom/Michael and Pippas, and it's something that's been sorely lacking in recent years.I actually think Tony and Rachel had a lot of storylines last year, to the extent I found myself wanting the writers to leave them alone and let them be happy for a bit.I agree that it's a bit annoying when they have a blazing row and then it's over by the next episode without any discussion but frankly that's what strong adult couples do and it's infinitely preferable to what we get from the "super couples":have a blazing row, break up for three months, then get back together without any discussion.Tony and Rachel just leave out the middle bit.I really hope these two stay together and that whenever they leave they get a happy ending.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two years together and still going strong :D:wub: I don't think the writers could have given them any more to deal with in terms of drama and emotional turmoil and i'm so happy they survived all. They've stuck together through everything and i love that about them. I think they've managed to show that although things get diffiuclt sometimes, if you really love someone things will be okay. Loved seeing Harry today, he's so cute and it's wonderful to see Rachel so relaxed with him. Poor Tony though :( Rach seems quite worried about the whole situation as well. Hopefully things will work out for them soon and they get a few months of happiness with their baby.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Tachel happier in 2010 storyline mean there is no Tachel on screen?? We havn't seen them much at all :(

Looks like it! Rachel only had one scene in a whole week last week. I think it's a real shame that apart from that one episode last week she hasn't had much involvement in Leah's storyline, they're meant to be best friends!

Someone wake me up when they get a storyline or at LEAST get something to do on screen :blink:

No wonder they decided to leave

Is the Tachel happier in 2010 storyline mean there is no Tachel on screen?? We havn't seen them much at all :(

Looks like it! Rachel only had one scene in a whole week last week. I think it's a real shame that apart from that one episode last week she hasn't had much involvement in Leah's storyline, they're meant to be best friends!

Someone wake me up when they get a storyline or at LEAST get something to do on screen :blink:

No wonder they decided to leave

actually

Amy is the one who wants to leave so HAA producers wrote Tony and harry out as well

Im getting sick of TV week's overdramatising their 'fight'

With my Mod head on.... please can we try and keep spoilers where they should be :)

And with my non-Mod head on... :P... Yay to the Tony and Harry scenes :wub:

Lol @ they very very clear differance between the two Harry's in tonight's episode.. 1 had big blue eyes the other one had brown..

One had considerably more hair than the other too, tucked up in his hat! :P I kinda like that we get a surprise as to which Harry we get for each scene! :D

Whoops sorry, I didn't think what I said indicated a spoiler so I thought I wouldn't need them! My bad!

I'm so pleased we've finally had some Tony/Rachel and even more pleased that Harry was involved (all....4 of them? :lol: )

I don't like the person Tony has become lately, it's not in his character at all which I think shows how much John's bullying has affected him. This whole act where he keeps storming out mid way through a conversation is getting tiresome and I don't like that he's not really considering how much his actions are going to affect his family. It's unfortunate that Tony's still not going to be rid of John if Gina carries on with her on/off relationship with him so I can't see things improving just because he's sold the gym.

I'm pleased that Rachel acknowledged that she didn't want him to be unhappy and was more concerned about whether he was making the right decision for him over her concerns of financial security so I would have liked to see Tony doing the same thing really ie putting his family over himself. But I can see that he just needed out of the situation and I'm sure they'll deal with it. He's always provided in the past :P

I am usually one to complain about gym scenes but I will not complain about the one yesterday with Tachel and Harry, particularly when Tony picked Harry up and gave him a big kiss and whispered in his ear. And Harry had a little smile and looked at Rachel :wub: Little touches like that make all the difference so thank you writers!

Karen I love your av by the way, have you put those two pictures together? I don't remember Tony kissing that Harry :lol:

Ive noticed a change in his character as well (well acted by jon as always!) and it would be hard for someone not to change after going through what he has had to go through the last year and a bit and John is a jerk in the higest order.....I think we can all relate to getting fed up with anything.

I do think its unfar that it was OK Rachel went back to work without talking to him and yet no one is happy that the same thing has happend here

its sorted out in the end and he is now teaching YAY! I wonder how they will be written out.

Edited by Dan F
Spoiler tags added.