Rachel/Tony

Cal

Describe a few memorable pre-Tachel scenes that are worthy of mentioning.

When do you think that you saw that first Tachel spark when they weren’t a couple yet?

During the Reverend Hall situation..

What were your favourite and least favourite Tachel storylines?

Favourite - Wedding, Proposal 1 & 2, Harry being born and all the romance scenes they had together :wub:

Least Favourite - All the stupid fights!

Mention a few of your favourite Tachel quotes.

umm.. 'I love you'

Describe your favourite Tachel scenes with and without Harry.

with Harry - the birth and after Harry being kidnapped being on Tachel's bed all together

without Harry- All the seems except those fight scenes.

Which was your favourite Harry? Please mention the name of the actor or a scene/storyline that he was involved in.

Matthew Lewis - He has so much personality! Without a doubt my favourite Harry. I just loved his cute little faces. That scene were Rachel was trying to feed him.. The way he watched himself clenching his fist and his eyes widened with amazement and then that little giggling fit at the end of the scene.

What will you miss most about the Holden family?

EVERYTHING!! Have been my favourite.

What song best defines Tachel?

Fortune and Love - Delta Goodrem

If you could re-write any Tachel scene, which would it be and how would it play out?

They had some of the most stupid fights like the boxing one for example.. It was just no necessary

Are there any storylines which you think could/should have been written for Tachel?

Harry's 1st birthday. More Tachel love scenes would have been good there was never enough!

If you were given the chance to let the writers know how you felt about the writing of this couple, what would you say to them?

Home & Away writer i don't really think you made the best out of Tachel unfortunately... I love Tachel just not the writers..

Any parting words that you would like to express in regards to Tachel?

I'll miss them!! Come back soon i hope!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of screencaps of various characters (departed or otherwise) in the Screen Captures and Photos section. If anyone chooses to post a few caps in here or any thread then they can do so and are not obligated to post in every departed characters threads.

Back on topic.....

why not put some pictures of the other departed characters on their tread, too??

If you haven't liked them, a lot of people have...

Not sure what you're getting at Jodiebirger. I've posted caps of most characters if I have them. I'm not a character or relationship hater or lover, I just cap.

Edited by john003au

Jodlebirger; why are you suddenly annoyed everytime something is suggested or done for Tachel aka the departure feature and now John posting pictures?

Thank you John for those; the flying pig moment :P I still don't think it's properly sunk in that Tachel are gone. I'm happy with the way their departure was done (as in literally the departure; the goodbye) but I do think it's sad that we only had about 2 minutes of happy Tachel before they left. I would have liked to see at least one episode where they're just happy and tying things up in the Bay, reflecting on their time etc. But still we got a happy ending ultimately and that's something I'm VERY thankful for. I wonder if we'll get any mentions of how they're doing in America from time to time; from Leah or Gina perhaps?

Thanks for the caps John :) I loved that scene of them :wub: If you happen have to urge to do more..... :wink:

I will fill out the questions when i have more time; i have a lot to say :lol: I would like to say that despite the complete messing up of Tony and his amazing change of heart, i liked the ending. I loved they said goodbye to the people that meant the most to them and i thought the 3 of them at Jack's grave was just a perfect way to end. :( Given how Amy and Jon have been treated this year that ending was more than i ever hoped for. And i love they had my 2 favourite Harry's in the episode!

Edited by KirstyEkua

Describe a few memorable pre-Tachel scenes that are worthy of mentioning.

When do you think that you saw that first Tachel spark when they weren’t a couple yet?

When rachel was kidnaped by Reverend Hall and they were in the hospitial.

What were your favourite and least favourite Tachel storylines?

Favourite - There Wedding. :wub:

Least Favourite - when Tony had an affair with bridget

Mention a few of your favourite Tachel quotes.

Rachel's wedding speach . :wub:

Describe your favourite Tachel scenes with and without Harry.

with Harry - After Harry was kidnaped .

without Harry- there first date.

What will you miss most about the Holden family?

everything they were the best family in h&a.

What song best defines Tachel?

dont know ?.

If you could re-write any Tachel scene, which would it be and how would it play out?

The female boxing storyline. Didnt see the point of it

Are there any storylines which you think could/should have been written for Tachel?

Harry's first birthday.

If you were given the chance to let the writers know how you felt about the writing of this couple, what would you say to them?

That they didnt pay much atention to tachel this year and some of the story lines they gave them were pointless.

Any parting words that you would like to express in regards to Tachel?

Hope They return some day. Miss them. :(

Edited by amitbae