Ruby Buckton - Rebecca Breeds

Eli

Lol at the Cassie comment ^

I really like Nicole and Ruby as friends and hope they don't forget that relationship. It seemed a bit odd to me how alone Nicole said she was in the last few episodes and she didn't talk to Ruby at all. Surely, if they're friends, Ruby would have wanted to be there for her, Ruby isn't the kind of person to watch her friends suffer.

i really like the idea of Aden and Ruby, iI actually read some fanfic where that was the case and it was so cute, in written version that was ^^,

Lol at the Cassie comment ^

I really like Nicole and Ruby as friends and hope they don't forget that relationship. It seemed a bit odd to me how alone Nicole said she was in the last few episodes and she didn't talk to Ruby at all. Surely, if they're friends, Ruby would have wanted to be there for her, Ruby isn't the kind of person to watch her friends suffer.

i really like the idea of Aden and Ruby, iI actually read some fanfic where that was the case and it was so cute, in written version that was ^^,

hey where's the fanfic i want to read it :D and I also hope Nicole and Ruby's relationship isn't forgotton and it's a strong one to stay

hey where's the fanfic i want to read it :D

That might actually be one of mine:Family Matters, link's in the sig, although Ruby doesn't actually show up until Chapter 14.

Edited by Red Ranger 1

hey where's the fanfic i want to read it :D

That might actually be one of mine:Family Matters, link's in the sig, although Ruby doesn't actually show up until Chapter 14.

hehe oooo i read the bit about Aden and Ruby kissing, interesting :P

Edited by AmerieM

Ruby wants Xavier to make love to her on her 16th birthday to see what all the fuss is about, please. Why do so many teens want to have sex so young? Can't they wait until they are older and more mature before they enter into an adult relationship?

Hormones and thats it's not so young really. It's not that they are having sex younger, they are just getting less mature. It's perfectly natural. Ruby is being way more responsible than Nicole who is sleeping with all these guys because she's really sad and depressed, first Aden because of Roman's blindness and now Trey due to Roman going away. Poor Nicole. Ruby will be fine, she's a smart kid she's not going to do anything she's not ready for.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked her first scene with Charlie tonight ^^ It was great to get a mention of Ruby missing her mother on her 16th birthday, I actually thought about it earlier how it would be good writing to bring it up. And Charlie looking out for her, aw, sweet sister bonding ^^

i like Ruby but i don't think Xavier deseves her she was much better off with Pat (they should've stayed together)

I KNOW, i though they were great and Pat was sooooooooo cute and she had spark with him. And was way more free sprited. Now she's with Xavier she's kinda gone boring.